All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well nice commentary on someone elses child! esp coming from a parent! Im glad you think they can wait 38 days to move! can you please tell me how many days I can wait for my daughter to move? The crazy speculation on here is truly wild! the first responses are always like the world is on fire then when the actual facts of the situation come out its more like only the fierceboard was on fire.
If my husband were to get another job with 38 days left in the school year. I would stay and let my husband move so my kids could finish out the school year. I am sure there is more to this story then we all know. As a parent, I would never encourage my child to break a commitment with 38 days until worlds unless it was for a medical reason.

plot twist, jenee flies back and takes biancas place on cali coed. lol just kidding i don't even know what is happening.

applauding cali for very quietly and non-dramatically signing the releases for rather high caliber athletes. weird that the actual teammates of these kids are finding out on twitter that their flyer is suddenly on a worlds team in another state. whatever happened to good old face to face conversation? and again.. cheer updates tweeting out to 90k+ that she is a on a new team? is he the spokesperson for ex-cali athletes? weird. but hey, what do i know?
I do agree the Owner(s) of Cali Allstars have a lot of class. I met some of their coaches at Worlds last year and they were very classy as well. I know of a few cheer gyms that would not release athletes. It is tough. They train these kids from the beginning and then when they get to level 5 and realize they won't come in the top 3 they jump ship. The worst is when they recruit athletes to jump ship with them. Then they wonder why the gym won't release them?

I have seriously tried not to comment on your posts. You don't know these people any more than we do but yet you comment like you have inside information on every athlete at every gym. Your statement is false. I can think of only one athlete that a "real life situation" caused a relocation and that athlete finished their commitment (there could be others, but certainly no one of recent that has been public). Not being happy with your current gym and/or position on their team is not a valid "real life situation" in my book. However, with that said, I really don't care who leaves and why unless they make it everyone's business by posting it all over social media and than start whining that people are discussing it.

I have said time and time again on this board that I am just a fan of cheerleading from the UK. I probably know far less than y'all do so I am truly sorry to you and everyone else if I have given off the impression that I am entitled somehow. Promise I'm not!

However I stand by my statement. Every body makes every move of a high profile cheerleader out to be the biggest drama and betrayal in cheer history when in fact they dont, we don't and I have ZERO idea whether its a real life situation or not. And its not our business to know.
I just really didn't like how everyone (not you, general) assumed that Jenee and Bianca and everyone else who has switched gyms had malicious intentions of breaking down the team they left.

I definitely agree with your last statement though. They make it a big deal themselves and everyone recipricates.

While on the topic of Bianca... I saw her respond to someone's comment on one of her Facebook posts a few days ago. She said her dad relocated because of a job. While this could be false...it's the reason she is using

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can see things on both sides. Yes I understand it's technically cruel to leave your team high and dry 30 days before worlds, but some of these kids don't have a choice. And for the people saying oh just live with another teammate till the season Is over.... I can tell you that if I was 16/17 my parents would never agree to just leave me in Cali for 30 days while they moved half across the country. (Just as a reference)... Yes there are some who would be ok with it, but there is a lot of parents out there who wouldn't. So i think it's kinda sad that team mates get thrown under the bus by their old team because they were forced to move for outside reasons. You'd think after cheering so long with people they would be the first to understand. But clearly that isn't the case with some.

I can see things on both sides. Yes I understand it's technically cruel to leave your team high and dry 30 days before worlds, but some of these kids don't have a choice. And for the people saying oh just live with another teammate till the season Is over.... I can tell you that if I was 16/17 my parents would never agree to just leave me in Cali for 30 days while they moved half across the country. (Just as a reference)... Yes there are some who would be ok with it, but there is a lot of parents out there who wouldn't. So i think it's kinda sad that team mates get thrown under the bus by their old team because they were forced to move for outside reasons. You'd think after cheering so long with people they would be the first to understand. But clearly that isn't the case with some.
I think that the issue with Bianca's situation is not that her teammates are angry because of a situation beyond her control, but the fact that many have said that they found out she was with another program only through social media. And tbh, the way she's posting about her new team makes it seem as if she left and joined said team at will. Just my opinion.

I think at the end of the day, we have to take each rumor and bit of speculation with a grain of salt. We can make accusations and assume one way or the other but unless we personally know the athlete or the situation, I don't think there is much we should be allowed to say. Each and every situation is different. Yes, I assume sometimes it is because that athlete wanted to leave and although I don't agree with it, it's their choice and decision. Other times, they might not have a choice. They might be forced to leave or move or whatever else.

I commend the Cali coaches for being very understanding of all the latest situations because it sheds a very positive light on them.

dont really know where to put this but champions league just released the competition order (heres a link. .Schedule — Nfinity Champions League

for one i didnt realize other teams outside level 5 were apart of this comp. i also dont get why some level 5 teams are going twice. another thing i noticed is that some of the teams are listed in the wrong divisions.... :confused:

dont really know where to put this but champions league just released the competition order (heres a link. .Schedule — Nfinity Champions League

for one i didnt realize other teams outside level 5 were apart of this comp. i also dont get why some level 5 teams are going twice. another thing i noticed is that some of the teams are listed in the wrong divisions.... :confused:

Are those the Wildcards competing to go to the actual Champions League?...Actually no. That doesn't explain that....

Unless I missed something, the teams that go twice are the "league" ones. Once before the Wilcard teams (with other teams in between them), and once after (all in a row, but in the same order). I don't understand why some teams are in bold and others aren't though. It seems like the schedule was done in a hurry.

Are those the Wildcards competing to go to the actual Champions League?...Actually no. That doesn't explain that....

im pretty positive ACE, f5 and cali aces were originally invited in the very beginning, so why would they be considered wildcards.... and i thought this was the comp that cheer athletics agreed to then backed out then agreed to again so maybe thats why panthers is apart of that group as well..... idk

On the website it explains why they are going twice. I think it said they were doing their actual competition at night, the "live event" but that they would be going during the day as a dress rehearsal basically.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

that schedule is a hot mess... but just a guess that with the movie filming, odds are that they will need various angles and shots so while their scores may not be counted until night time, it doesn't totally surprise me that they'd be performing a few times.

Back