All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I already added to this thread but this just happened yesterday...
My mom turned 50 on Saturday but still looks super young. We were out shopping yesterday and two 29-year-old guys came up to both of us and started hitting on us and thought we were both friends in our early 20's :eek:

I was honestly just shocked someone didn't think I was 14 :cheering:

The other day my mom and I went to Wal-Mart. She did buy beer, and the cashier asked for her ID. My mom laughed and said, "Oh thank you." She accidentally gave the cashier her student ID, since she went back to college. Once she gave her the correct ID, the cashier proceeded to stare at her ID for a good 30 seconds as if it was fake. My mom is nearing 50 years old. She doesn't look about 50, but she doesn't look 21. She looks somewhere in the middle.

On of my favorite YouTubers, Andrea Brooks (AndreasChoice) did some videos with her mom, who is Swedish and absolutely gorgeous. I mistook her mom for her friend when I first saw her.

One of my cheer Mom friend's sons has a growth hormone thing (or lack thereof.) People always glare at us at comps if we're together in the "outside section," where only those 18+ should be.
He truly never went through puberty, so he's 20 but looks 13. He could never drive without being pulled over, either.

My mother looks lovely for her age, conveniently she's very stylish and we happen to wear similar sizes- while she's taller, I've got more curves so it works. We're also the same size shoe.

Apparently, we also sound exactly the same on the phone- when I go back to visit and answer her house phone, people speak to me as though I'm her. Super awkward when my relatives don't know I'm home and start asking about me..

My grandma, mom, aunt and I all look young! Must be good genes! They love it while I hate it lol if we all go out people assume my mom aunt and I are sisters and that grandma is all of our moms or my aunt and I are sisters or my mom and I sisters if we go out. They love it! Once though someone asked if my aunt was my mom and she was super offended because I'm 25 and we're only 11 years apart lol she was like does it look like I have a 25 year old kid?! And the guy was like she's (meaning me) not 25-_-

I also was wondering when I replied to a random thoughts thread LOL was confused for a few seconds until I started reading the rest of the thread.

I started lifeguarding when I was 15 and worked at the same pool until I graduated college (22 yrs old). My last summer there a family that had been going to that pool all 7 years I was there asked if I was graduating high school that year... Why yes sir I am, and I have also been lifeguarding your children since I was 11 :confused:

Back