All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm 20 and this summer a lady in a bookstore thought I was 14, the guy at the Verizon store thought I "wasn't driving yet" and I got kicked out of a bar on a cruise ship (you had to be 18 to be there, 21 to drink) because "I looks super young"
Sigh.

My sisters and I look nothing alike but we sound alike on the phone. My mom says that when we call her at work (no caller ID) she has to wait a few seconds to hear what the complaint/drama is before she figures out which one of us it is.

I personally think my older and younger sound alike but not me since I'm incredibly monotone

My 11yo cp (girl) and 9yo (boy) have identical voices. If one of them yells something to me from upstairs, I say "who's talking to me?" It's nice of your mom to wait for context clues...I'm not that patient.

I agree, time to change the title of this thread; but not before I add my story.
I was on Holiday for the weekend with some other couples last week at the beach. After a round of golf we separated and I went into the general store to get ciggiretts while the others went into the liquor store. well the all of 19 year old young man behind the counter asked for my ID; so I am flattered of course BUT Really! so I was like "you're totally kidding, right" he laughed and made a little joke stating "what are you, like 22! yea really, I have to card you".....I am laughing my behind off.....hello, I am a grandmother, and not a young one at that either. Anywhy he took my DL and looked it up and down, backwards and forward and then told me it was a fake! So now this is rediculous. That idot called the cops to say I have a fake ID.....long story short, they showed up and literally scanned my ID.....Never in my almost 50 year old life have I ever experienced such a thing.....but it was on Holiday, so I am now feeling really happy and I can officially say I am 22. lol at least celebrating the 26th anniversary of my 22nd year! GO ME!!

I know I already added to this thread but this just happened yesterday...
My mom turned 50 on Saturday but still looks super young. We were out shopping yesterday and two 29-year-old guys came up to both of us and started hitting on us and thought we were both friends in our early 20's :eek:

I was honestly just shocked someone didn't think I was 14 :cheering:

Awkward. And I will never understand why some 13-year-olds think they need Louis Vuitton in their life.
Back in the 80's, I saved for many months to get a LV. I had it about 2 weeks and set it too close to an iron and the whole side melted. My dad tried so hard not to laugh as I was sobbing and said, "I'm very sorry about your plastic purse."

Didn't know you could edit/change the name of a thread. Learned something new today!

@CheerBank Im with you! I totally think people often think they look younger than they are. I was humbled a few years ago by a student that assumed I was 40. I was probably barely 30 at the time. It was the first time I realized how old I was to teenagers!! I definitely have crossed over the youngin threshold straight into old lady land.

I'm pretty sure the kids at the studio think I am at least a hundred. They never have anything nice to say lol
Tell you who does look fabulous, and that's @cupieqt 's mum. When I first saw her, I thought it was her sister! Her mum looks so young and so incredibly stylish and to top all that off, she is just the nicest person ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Her mom really is the hottest.

I'm pretty sure the kids at the studio think I am at least a hundred. They never have anything nice to say lol

Her mom really is the hottest.
Praying I didn't smoke away all her good genes when I was still a filthy smoker.

Tell you who does look fabulous, and that's @cupieqt 's mum. When I first saw her, I thought it was her sister! Her mum looks so young and so incredibly stylish and to top all that off, she is just the nicest person ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have to agree with you though. I think she's the cutest! A classic, true southern belle if you've ever met one.

Back