All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh preachhhh I'm 25 and got asked in May if I had just come from prom because I was dressed up from a wedding lol...yaaaa that boat sailed longgggg ago!

Also, I hate the "bye felicia" thing because most people using it have NO idea what it's from. When I left the gym I was coaching and cheering at some of the athletes I cheered with/coworkers actually wrote something rude about me leaving on twitter and then wrote bye felicia bye balicia ... Not classy at all but what can you do!

When everyone started using that phrase, I asked my CP what it meant and she really didn't know. After some research, I realized it was from Friday (easily one of my favorite comedies). I told her if she was going use the phrase, the least she could do was know where it came from. Needless to say, she is a fan of the movie now too. I also confirmed the spelling of this particular "Felisha" LOL...always a spelling/grammar Nazi.

The other day I saw someone post that they looked up "Bye Felisha" on Urban Dictionary and they they "were totally going to start using it "

Like that's not how it works. It's like saying "it's October 3rd" today and not knowing why.

Anyway. I've actually been annoyed with "Friday" references since 1995.

My last name is "Parker".

HEYYYYY MRS. PARKER!!!!

Sorry I had to;)

Last summer, someone asked me what middle school I went to. I was 20 at the time.

at an open gym before my junior year of college. "What school do you go to?" "Providence College" "Oh, wow, we thought you were our age." "How old is our age?" "We're going into seventh grade."

like I know I'm not the greatest tumbler but come on guys....

My sister and I are four years and a half apart (she's older). When she was 16 and I wasn't even 12 yet, someone mistook us for twins. When we said we weren't, the woman said couldn't possibly be more than a year apart. Again, we corrected her, and she then thought that I was the oldest. She was a stranger, and I don't even remember why she came to talk to us in the first place, but she sure regretted doing so. I'd never seen someone blush to such a dark shade of red :rolleyes:.

My age is questioned all the time!

Once I went to pick up my cousin from elementary school and her teacher asked me "oh what 5th grade teacher do you have this year?"

I was a senior in high school.

ID5JkZc.gif

When I saw the name of this thread
Ok I just burst out laughing at work, which is sooo not cool

Why are people still posting about individuals? What they choose to do is their business and everybody should respect their choice and leave it off social media. People leave times, move gyms, etc. regularly but we don't see people posting about them.

I'll join you! I got carded for red bull (15 years age-limit in sweden), i'm 32... Thanks, i guess!
You have a age limit on Red Bull?! (Understandable but just considering how popular it is in the states, it's shocking!)

But I work at a restaurant at sometimes I run alcoholic drinks from the bar to the table and DAILY I get "reminded" that I have to be 18 to touch that drink.
I'm only 19 but there hasn't been one day where people have questioned my 'of age-ness'.

Back