All-Star Random Thoughts Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lmao. I didn't think yours was made up but I did think several of these were, not that they don't look younger or get asked that often but some of these conversations are to specific on trying to pinpoint how old that person thought they were and usually when people get questioned for being young they don't say oh I thought you were 9yrs old and in the 4th grade. Not sure if anyone understands what I'm trying to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao. I didn't think yours was made up but I did think several of these were, not that they don't look younger or get asked that often but some of these conversations are to specific on trying to pinpoint how old that person thought they were and usually when people get questioned for being young they don't say oh I thought you were 9yrs old and in the 4th grade. Not sure if anyone understands what I'm trying to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, yeah, I'm side eying some of these!:confused: :rolleyes: I understand that I may be wrong cause I wasn't there.

You have a age limit on Red Bull?! (Understandable but just considering how popular it is in the states, it's shocking!)

But I work at a restaurant at sometimes I run alcoholic drinks from the bar to the table and DAILY I get "reminded" that I have to be 18 to touch that drink.
I'm only 19 but there hasn't been one day where people have questioned my 'of age-ness'.

Fun Fact: Chocolate Milk has been proven to be a better source of energy than these popular "energy" drinks (red bull, monster, rockstar) All the benefit, without the heart palpitations, panic attacks, etc.

My age is questioned all the time!

Once I went to pick up my cousin from elementary school and her teacher asked me "oh what 5th grade teacher do you have this year?"

I was a senior in high school.

One time during my freshman year (I was 14), a lady asked me if I went to the local elementary school... I was also wearing a hoodie for my high school at the time.

I am 36 with a 10 year old CP. Someone at the hairdresser asked me when our mom was going to get there to pay for the haircuts. She thought I was CP's sister.

I've always been the opposite. My sister is 2 years older than me (and a good 5 inches taller) but people always think I'm the older one.

I've always been the opposite. My sister is 2 years older than me (and a good 5 inches taller) but people always think I'm the older one.

My older and younger sister are 12 years apart.

When we would go out they'd ask my older sister if she was my younger sister's mom. Or they'd call my mom "the little ones grandma"

I used to get absolutely mortified about it.

This was during my older sisters wild phase...when she'd wear halter crop tops and baggy jeans and awful make up....

Back