All-Star Reach The Beach, The Last Bid Comp Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

East Coast Nitros really surprised me this weekend. From past seasons they have really stepped it up and brought that "energy" into the arena. SJS Volcanoes were also amazing and brought everyone in the arena to their feet but maybe the judges wanted to see a "underdog" come and win the bid. I am a big fan of SJS and will always love them, but in a way, Im kinda glad someone else gets a chance to feel that "cinderella moment"

Small senior:
Just Cheer
Crimson Heat 5 Alarm
East Coast Nitros C4
KX Athletics Topkats
Vipers Venom
Dream Extreme

Just don't understand what happened at Reach The Beach this weekend. South Jersey Volcanoes clearly brought down the house especially on day 2. Not saying that Nitros were not good, they were clean, but it seems as though all the small teams get full paid bids. Seems like corporations don't like to give out full paid bids to large teams because of the cost. There are clearly way more small teams that get full paid bids than large teams. The size of those divisions at Worlds is insane...I feel bad for Storm Volcanoes, they certainly deserved a full paid bid. Congrats to Nitros...

Thank you for posting what I have been thinking :) This is happening a few too many times...IMO 20 X $650 is a big diff from 36 X $650 for the host company...especially when multiple bids are involved....

Just don't understand what happened at Reach The Beach this weekend. South Jersey Volcanoes clearly brought down the house especially on day 2. Not saying that Nitros were not good, they were clean, but it seems as though all the small teams get full paid bids. Seems like corporations don't like to give out full paid bids to large teams because of the cost. There are clearly way more small teams that get full paid bids than large teams. The size of those divisions at Worlds is insane...I feel bad for Storm Volcanoes, they certainly deserved a full paid bid. Congrats to Nitros...

This is pretty big accussation you are making to Event Producers...maybe a new thread should be started to discuss...but I'm a little lazy this morning, but I did do some quick math, there are 74 small all girl teams going to worlds 24 have some kind of paid bid, thats 32%, small limited coed is 71 teams 23 paid/partial paid also 32%, large all girls 14 total teams 9 have some kind of $ bid...thats a whopping 64% of the teams.... large limited and semi-coed both come in @ 50% of the teams receiving a paid or partial (mostly paid)...sorry the numbers just don't go along with your conspiracy theory...coming from a gym with a small worlds team I get a little defensive...

I wasn't there but I heard they were in fire!! I also heard they would not go to worlds without a paid!??!? So can anyone tell us what their plan is?
They are a great team and I'd hate to see them not go :(

Back