All-Star Reach The Beach, The Last Bid Comp Of The Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't there but I heard they were in fire!! I also heard they would not go to worlds without a paid!??!? So can anyone tell us what their plan is?
They are a great team and I'd hate to see them not go :(
Are you referring to SJS?
I know in the past this was never an issue for SJS. They've sent teams without a paid before.
And i know there were also big issues in the past when they had a team that wasn't up to par and they had to do things to change the team around.
I'm sure not sending 34 kids to worlds will be an issue at the gym just from being there in past years.

I wasn't there but I heard they were in fire!! I also heard they would not go to worlds without a paid!??!? So can anyone tell us what their plan is?
They are a great team and I'd hate to see them not go :(

No worries everyone..Volcanoes will be at Worlds. They have hit amazing routines at the last 3 competitions. The entire gym..owners, coaches, and families have been soooo supportive to these kids so hopefully the financial aspect wont be an issue for any of these incredible athletes. Thank you for your support :)

East Coast Nitros really surprised me this weekend. From past seasons they have really stepped it up and brought that "energy" into the arena. SJS Volcanoes were also amazing and brought everyone in the arena to their feet but maybe the judges wanted to see a "underdog" come and win the bid. I am a big fan of SJS and will always love them, but in a way, Im kinda glad someone else gets a chance to feel that "cinderella moment"

"cinderella moments" have nothing to do with talent.

East Coast Nitros really surprised me this weekend. From past seasons they have really stepped it up and brought that "energy" into the arena. SJS Volcanoes were also amazing and brought everyone in the arena to their feet but maybe the judges wanted to see a "underdog" come and win the bid. I am a big fan of SJS and will always love them, but in a way, Im kinda glad someone else gets a chance to feel that "cinderella moment"

Nitros were very entertaining both days..Love the one mans..but they did only put up 4 stunt groups, so at the end of the day it was a bit disappointing as we have been sooo close sooo many times !! There is a reason I am not a judge I guess. I really thought Volcanoes had it. Cant wait til Worlds to see what happens ???

Everyone keeps saying that Nitros were consistant..we both had deductions Day 1....Neither team hit perfect. All of the teams looking for the bid had a rough first day. Day 2 looked like a whole other competition..for all.

Believe me, this team is still waiting for their cinderella moment. They went through a lot this year and IMO, deserved the paid. Yes nitros looked good but i had the chills watching SJS!

This was the worst judged competition I have ever been too........

For example:

How does a team thats in 1st place day one with deductions score 21 points lower day 2 with a better routine and no deductions! Are you kidding me, I will NEVER EVER EVER go back to this comp. I swear every single program had to argue their scores with the head judge. Apparently the scoring grid they have is a "guideline"....ahhhhhhh I better stop now!

This was the worst judged competition I have ever been too........

For example:

How does a team thats in 1st place day one with deductions score 21 points lower day 2 with a better routine and no deductions! Are you kidding me, I will NEVER EVER EVER go back to this comp. I swear every single program had to argue their scores with the head judge. Apparently the scoring grid they have is a "guideline"....ahhhhhhh I better stop now!
Good point

Back