All-Star Rescore Of Medium Coed From Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 23, 2011
I saw that Spirit of Texas was re-scored from worlds, 5 months later and are now being stripped of their rings and title...? Wasn't too reliable (just another cheerleader told me) and then I saw on Twitter. Has anyone heard anything? Can they even do this?!

:cow:
i've never gotten to post that before... i got exited
Yeah, if I saw this post too, I would of done the cow, but it's all over my twitter now.. After my friend told me I didn't believe her (her team got like 14th in that division so I thought she was still bitter :rolleyes:). But idk now... Just checking to see if it's even possible so please don't kill me :wasntme:

Yeah, if I saw this post too, I would of done the cow, but it's all over my twitter now.. After my friend told me I didn't believe her (her team got like 14th in that division so I thought she was still bitter :rolleyes:). But idk now... Just checking to see if it's even possible so please don't kill me :wasntme:
its all over my twitter too...
don't ask me how reliable this is.
Untitled.png

its all over my twitter too...
don't ask me how reliable this is.
I feel the same way.. Idk if one person just started this to see how far it could go, and idk anyone on SOT so I can't really ask them what they know... Just very confused right now.. lol

This confuses me so much. I really want to see whose tweeting this stuff. Can't find any of the tweets. CheerUpdates is mostly always up to date and accurate w/ info about the Cheer world, and he hasn't said anything about it, which makes me think its a big fat rumor.

I read on twitter that I could get a free iPad if I gave my bank account # and it would be delivered to my house by Oprah. This is absurd.
As the confusion grows I can see more divisions get dragged into the rumor. Already seeing tweets asking why about MAG was rescored.
:enjoyshow:

I read on twitter that I could get a free iPad if I gave my bank account # and it would be delivered to my house by Oprah. This is absurd.
Yeah, I know I sound like a dumb newb for believing what I saw on twitter, but I just want to know if it's even possible to do something like that & I just wanna know if it's true or not... :help:

This confuses me so much. I really want to see whose tweeting this stuff. Can't find any of the tweets. CheerUpdates is mostly always up to date and accurate w/ info about the Cheer world, and he hasn't said anything about it, which makes me think its a big fat rumor.
I just hope it's a rumor, too!

Back