All-Star Rescore Of Medium Coed From Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, but skeptical for USASF to even consider doing it this late. If this was to happen, it should've been 2 weeks after, not five months

I read on twitter that I could get a free iPad if I gave my bank account # and it would be delivered to my house by Oprah. This is absurd.

Um...this made me choke from laughing so hard.

if they take SOT rings it is going to cost lots and lots of money, which they will not do. they take SOT's rings, and then they have to pay for someone else to get rings? not going to happen.

It would cost a whole lot of money if I was on SOT because you'd have to pay a surgeon to amputate my hand, since that'd be the only way you'd be getting any Worlds ring off my finger.

:sharkchase: <---- Me (I'm in the yellow) screaming "Get away from me! It's MINE!!!!"

I just found out they rescored this division and my fat flyer won it all! She's so fat they had to recalculate the scores because she just finished her kick double basket. The milkhouse is finally empty now.
Note to self: do not read @cupieqt's posts while drinking any sort of liquid. May result in projectile spray across my phone screen.

Back