All-Star Rescore Of Medium Coed From Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As the confusion grows I can see more divisions get dragged into the rumor. Already seeing tweets asking why about MAG was rescored.
:enjoyshow:
I think it's because some people from other divisions were saying that their division should be rescored (people who placed 2nd, 3rd, ect.) :p, some people just took it the wrong way maybe?

I just hope it's a rumor, too!
It'd be cool for South Elite to take the gold, but i really would hate for SOT's rings to be ripped off their fingers. It seems incredible mean to do so.
Oh and now i'm seeing this from someone on twitter "Even w/ the rescoring of med. coed SOT's scores were still the top" :confused:

I think it's because some people from other divisions were saying that their division should be rescored (people who placed 2nd, 3rd, ect.) :p, some people just took it the wrong way maybe?
Exactly. What I mean is, even if one division was rescored for whatever reasons (no idea if this rumor is true) what's to stop people from, for lack of a better word, demanding a rescore of every other division?

It'd be cool for South Elite to take the gold, but i really would hate for SOT's rings to be ripped off their fingers. It seems incredible mean to do so.
Oh and now i'm seeing this from someone on twitter "Even w/ the rescoring of med. coed SOT's scores were still the top" :confused:
if they take SOT rings it is going to cost lots and lots of money, which they will not do. they take SOT's rings, and then they have to pay for someone else to get rings? not going to happen.

When I saw it, I was pretty sure it was false, but with what has been happening lately, I felt their was that .001% chance it could actually be true.. I'm not finding where this all started but I would like to know pretty soon.. lol

Really, Ya'll...? is there not anything exciting going on in the world than this to be re-hashed, re-argued about, etc.... Lets get the 2013 Season started..... Ready to see some teams hit the stage...!:fro:

Why would they re score a division when a new season has already started. USASF stated themselves the new season starts when worlds is over.

Back