All-Star Restricted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not like GA dropped down to a level 4. It was still level 5 and they are all junior age except the substitute. I say good for them!
It is still a lower level. they are a true level 5 team with people throwing standing fulls and doubles. I know they can't throw them in Restricted division but they are more likely to have 2 to fulls and 1 to fulls mastered vs a restricted team who probably just got some of those skills.

It is still a lower level. they are a true level 5 team with people throwing standing fulls and doubles. I know they can't throw them in Restricted division but they are more likely to have 2 to fulls and 1 to fulls mastered vs a restricted team who probably just got some of those skills.

I am certain they aren't the only restricted team to have a standing or double full on the team. Relax. :chillpill:

but if it's for this competition, when the only substitute isn't junior age, what are they going to do? Since the bottom age on restricted is lower, they may not have been able to go into a true senior 5 division. At that point, the only other decision is to pull them, and who wants to see that?

Good example of why I enjoy FB, I have never understood the distinction and now at least I have a clue. Thank you to those who offered the above explanations.
cheysmomager - and thanks for asking the question

There are quite a bit more restrictions than are listed here. Way more than no standing fulls and no running doubles. There are more limitations on tumbling, limitations on baskets, limitations on pyramid transitions. Quite a bit different than level 5 in most of the areas of cheer. Just putting that out there!

Back