All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In the words of Maryland Twister Weathergirls, I say this to you..
"Step to Me, Don't think so Girl...."

I will break down your reply with my own replies underneath.
"Don't Quite get it? Listen Up, I'll Explain It...."

Posting other gym's emails on a public forum is so wrong on so many levels and,
this isn't the FIRST time you so kindly posted emails.
As I have previously stated, on this forum (I realize you're new judging by your very few posts) we use examples to discuss virtually every facet of our industry, divisions, scoring, competitions, rankings, uniforms, hairbows, and music.

This topic is no different, this was/is a viable topic, and judging by the replies that were posted here and # of views that it recieved, that supports the fact that it is and continues to be a hot topic in our industy. (As a Cheer Mom based off of your user name, I understand if you don't know anything more about the sport other then how much it costs and what your current tumbling/team level is. No fault there, just an observation.)

Who do you think you are anyway???
I know who I am, I do not hide behind the thought of being with an annoynomous login such as yours :)

Here's what I find amusing about all of your numerous posts about a particular gym......you are obsessed with this gym.
Interesting you say obsessed, (but that is your perogative to evoke any sense of the the word that you choose.. as long as it makes sense in your head. There is no obsession, I feel that you might have it a little twisted... I stand up for and behind what I say. By posting this email and any other messages that I have posted on here, it is contributing to the conversation on viable topics. (See Reply #1 for a further explanation as I do not need to reiterate).

You put so much energy into talking about this gym.
For anyone that knows me, they know how hectic my schedule isand the many different directions and contributions and organizations I work with on a daily basis. Please do not flatter yourself, and suggest that I put much energy into talking about this gym. This gym lent itself nicely utilizing policies that they have in-effect for their members, however, they also lend nicely to conversation on The Fierceboard.com That is what this place is for to garner conversation and input and networking for gyms across the country. (Again, I understand you're new here. You'll see that this website is a vast source of resources and connections that can give you the answer to virtually any.. well almost any problem or question you may have.)

Meanwhile, I've never heard this gym talking about you or any other gyms, coaches or athletes.
I find this hard to believe, you are controdicting yourself here. If you are just a "Cheermama" as your login suggests, then how would you know who I am, unless the above is being violated. I won't elaborate on this issue because I believe it to be a false statement on your behalf.

They don't carry around Barbie dolls like a child to make fun of another owner or coach like YOU do! I would be mortified if a coach from my kid's gym acted that way.
Barbie and Ken? Again, please do not flatter yourself. Unless there is some sort of self-complex or lifelong goal that I am unaware of. Again, I feel that your previous statement about "gym tlking about ou or any other gyms, coaches or athletes" to be false especially if you're making such accusing statements. I think you need to re-evaluate everything that you posted here and eliminate the controdicting statements. Thank-you.

My kids and their friends don't act that way and you, who are suppose to be a coach and mentor do.
I am neither your child, nor your friend. Additionally, if you have never heard anything about me as you suggest in your statement 2 issues above, then how would you know who I am or what I do? But, I will touch on the latter part of your again false statement. I seem to be doing something right, most of my athletes attain new skills at a steady pace. Additionally, I work with a vast amount of athletes from organizations such as Maryland Twisters, University of Delaware, University of Southern Alabama, Morgan State University, and even some from the gym we've been discussing. So please do not judge me, particuarly if you've never heard anything about me (as you suggested was the case above, even though I find that to again.. false.)

Shame on you!
Thank you "Mom".

This is all I am going to say on the issue, as you have not supported your issues strong enough, I don't think that any more correspondence or enlightening will do either of us any benefit.

Goodluck with the Mattel reproduction of Pinnocchio.
welp...that just about says it all.....somebody got schooled...:) note to self....do NOT piss off meanj....:/

What is this Ken and Barbie thing? I get from the email, the emotions are running high and not really objective and logical but who is Ken and Barbie.

this emal also is worded like emails I use to get from Glen. Mama was on of his favorite terms, "first time you so

part 2, sorry, hit the send button.. As I tried to say before I interruped myself;). That wording sounds like the gym owner. his is hiding behind a parent or avator? My take on the post is that it is a knee jerk hot headed response. Since the converstation is one of interest to many gyms, maybe some adult input would be a good thing here instead of such a defensive response. This issue affects a lot of gyms as you can tell from the post. JMO..

part 2, sorry, hit the send button.. As I tried to say before I interruped myself;). That wording sounds like the gym owner. his is hiding behind a parent or avator? My take on the post is that it is a knee jerk hot headed response. Since the converstation is one of interest to many gyms, maybe some adult input would be a good thing here instead of such a defensive response. This issue affects a lot of gyms as you can tell from the post. JMO..

I never realized it until now, but that does "sound" like a Glenn email!

Posting other gym's emails on a public forum is so wrong on so many levels and this isn't the FIRST time you so kindly posted emails. Who do you think you are anyway??? Here's what I find amusing about all of your numerous posts about a particular gym.............you are obsessed with this gym. You put so much energy into talking about this gym. Meanwhile, I've never heard this gym talking about you or any other gyms, coaches or athletes. In fact, that type of behavior is not allowed. They don't carry around Barbie dolls like a child to make fun of another owner or coach like YOU do! I would be mortified if a coach from my kid's gym acted that way. My kids and their friends don't act that way and you, who are suppose to be a coach and mentor do. Shame on you! Finally, what angers me the most is that at the end of the day, all of the bashing that you do effects the people who are innocent in all of this and that is the KIDS! So please, act like an adult, worry about yourself, whatever gym you are working at this year and put your energy into something positive which is the kids. It's about the kids and not about the adults. Thank you!

I have read this over many times and to me this does not read like a parent of a cheerleader , this to me sounds like the gym owner or one of their coaches under the direction of the gym owner, why would you want to bring your gym drama back to life when this thread was dead and buried....

Guys, this thread is about a real topic. Not about the above prosecution, and my closing arguments. I really think this was a good topic for discussion.. And, I'd hate to see the thread locked.

My reply was completely out of sorts from my normal counter arguments for that exact reason.. I could have easily given my two word explicitive reply.. But, that would one give the attackor what they wanted and two get my in trouble with the boards.

Sometimes you have to remember this when playing their game.

Last night, I won. Check Mate.

Now back to our normally disgust topic..

Guys, this thread is about a real topic. Not about the above prosecution, and my closing arguments. I really think this was a good topic for discussion.. And, I'd hate to see the thread locked.

My reply was completely out of sorts from my normal counter arguments for that exact reason.. I could have easily given my two word explicitive reply.. But, that would one give the attackor what they wanted and two get my in trouble with the boards.

Sometimes you have to remember this when playing their game.

Last night, I won. Check Mate.

Now back to our normally disgust topic..

@meanj you are correct, this is a great and valid topic,but it was the gym that brought this back to life in a negative way, not us!!!!

I still wanta know about Barbie? Meanj are they talking about the toys you carry at comp for your neice, isn't she 6 or 7? I know it's off topic but i am really curious about it and why it was ever brought up. Is there a joke I'm missing?

Hopefully that negative stuff is over and out of cheermama's system. Hope the postive input keeps coming!

Posting other gym's emails on a public forum is so wrong on so many levels and this isn't the FIRST time you so kindly posted emails. Who do you think you are anyway??? Here's what I find amusing about all of your numerous posts about a particular gym.............you are obsessed with this gym. You put so much energy into talking about this gym. Meanwhile, I've never heard this gym talking about you or any other gyms, coaches or athletes. In fact, that type of behavior is not allowed. They don't carry around Barbie dolls like a child to make fun of another owner or coach like YOU do! I would be mortified if a coach from my kid's gym acted that way. My kids and their friends don't act that way and you, who are suppose to be a coach and mentor do. Shame on you! Finally, what angers me the most is that at the end of the day, all of the bashing that you do effects the people who are innocent in all of this and that is the KIDS! So please, act like an adult, worry about yourself, whatever gym you are working at this year and put your energy into something positive which is the kids. It's about the kids and not about the adults. Thank you!

This just validates everything that has been said about this gym's program and the negative mentally there.. Let's keep it about the kids and postive on here at least.. please

I still wanta know about Barbie? Meanj are they talking about the toys you carry at comp for your neice, isn't she 6 or 7? I know it's off topic but i am really curious about it and why it was ever brought up. Is there a joke I'm missing?

Hopefully that negative stuff is over and out of cheermama's system. Hope the postive input keeps coming!
Allyson? Yep. Everyone knows that she is a princess and, attends many long days at the gym & competitions with me. I've gotta keep her entertained some how LOL!

The fact that it was brought up on CheerMama's posts lends me to think someone in that gym has a complex or lifelong goal & tried to make a connection to Allyson's Barbies and themselves. I do not know, so I cannot speculate what is going through their minds.

Back to the original topic, I will take my kids to tumble where every I feel they will get the best and safest results. If that means taking them to another coach and spending my hard earned money well that is my business and mine only, my kids!!! I view it like when I brought my son to a pro to get pitching lessons. What ever I can do to help them succeed is what I will do and no one will tell me any different.

We had an issue with a mental block with my CP and went to a new/different tumbling coach who was strictly gymnatics and had a very long background in tumbling. He worked wonders getting thur it and had so many "tricks" for her to try. A different perspective and background in tumbling is a good thing at times.

Back