All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think we all know as well as several elected officials have found out... Nothing emailed, texted or tweeted is not out there for anyone and everyone to see.. How many time have we heard at work, at school and on the news, if you don't want the world to know don't sent it. to talk about how unprofessional it is to post a very unprofessional email is the pot calling the kettle black as my grandmother use to say

Parents, Coaches, Athletes, and Owners alike - this topic is and remains one that is viable.

Consider this my endorsement as the SPONSOR of this original topic,
I think that the drama being stirred up and serving as a DEDUCTION,
from the EXPOSURE on the real issue.

This is like the end of one of the Harry Potter movies, when you try to keep all the evil bottled up in Azkaban and all the Dementors are gone.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.. Thanks grandma for that saying!! As we all should know by now and several elected officials have painfully found out anything emailed, texted or tweeted is out there for the world to see . If you don't want the world to see it, don't send it. To say it's unprofessional to post a very unprofessional email that was a mass email to begin with makes no sense to me and was not the point of this thread. in all the years my cp cheered not one gym we were part of EVER sent emails like this .. Other than when we were part of the nitronation.. It's the mentality there, everyone knows it is. It is what it is, if that's ok, and your part of the gym, that's great that it works for you. If its embarrassing . Well frankly ... It should be.

If a child isn't getting the skills needed for their level or to progress to the next level at their gym, that should be a red flag to the gym owner that they need to step it up. Parents pay a lot of money for cheer which includes tumbling and kids should be progressing. If they aren't progressing, the gym needs to look at themselves as to what they are doing wrong. quote]

Im sorry but its not always the coaching/staff...

Parents, Coaches, Athletes, and Owners alike - this topic is and remains one that is viable.

Consider this my endorsement as the SPONSOR of this original topic,
I think that the drama being stirred up and serving as a DEDUCTION,
from the EXPOSURE on the real issue.

This is like the end of one of the Harry Potter movies, when you try to keep all the evil bottled up in Azkaban and all the Dementors are gone.
agree!!

Underestimated said:
Im sorry but its not always the coaching/staff...

That's very true which is another reason I dont think tumbling should be restrictive. A different coaching style/ perspective can be very productive

That's very true which is another reason I dont think tumbling should be restrictive. A different coaching style/ perspective can be very productive
Totally agree..my cp...years ago couldnt get her tuck...I took her to another gym...and the way a new coach worded it to her...something clicked...got it that day...no hard feelings...nothing personal...just a word block....

I agree, posting gym's emails is wrong. It's such an invasion and very unprofessional. I don't think ANY gym would appreciate their emails to parents being posted on a public forum and should not have to think that anyone would do something so wrong. Kids can pay the price because they represent the gym.
All I wanta know is... can I respond to my own post too:wasntme:

Are you suggesting that "CheerMama4" and "AllStarsRock" are the same person, I agree.. and, have reason to believe it as well!

Kingston would know if there's a sockpuppet on the loose. Otherwise I think you have to assume they're two different people.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting that "CheerMama4" and "AllStarsRock" are the same person, I agree.. and, have reason to believe it as well!

Well, maybe you should not jump to conclusions. It could be Barbie's best friend Teresa. Or wait is Christie really Barbie's best friend? Maybe it's her. Def not Skipper, she's just the annoying younger sis and we all know younger sisters often make more trouble than they are worth.

Well, I'm all for fun and giggles, but I do think this thread has gotten to the point where it needs to end. No matter who's right or not, freedom of speech, whatever.........it just feels wrong that it has been allowed to go on this long.

I'm sure ECN appreciates your input to their policies, but enough is enough.

Well, I'm all for fun and giggles, but I do think this thread has gotten to the point where it needs to end. No matter who's right or not, freedom of speech, whatever.........it just feels wrong that it has been allowed to go on this long.

I'm sure ECN appreciates your input to their policies, but enough is enough.
This thread was 10 days dead.. and then resurrected. (not by any of us).

This thread was 10 days dead.. and then resurrected. (not by any of us).
You have a point! But now it just seems sad, mean, and everyone getting a dig in where they can.

I've seen less harmful threads locked for bigger gyms, but this one seems to sit fine with everyone. I'm no ECN fan, but this has just gone too far.

You have a point! But now it just seems sad, mean, and everyone getting a dig in where they can.

I've seen less harmful threads locked for bigger gyms, but this one seems to sit fine with everyone. I'm no ECN fan, but this has just gone too far.
I've tried to keep people on task, but then people(2) got stupid and had to get told about themselves... the topic is viable I wish it could stay focused.

Back