All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uh ohh.... I see the warden at the fork in the road, twirling his keys while whistling CA Panthers cheer music!!! *thinking to myself with fingers crossed* please don't make that unfortunate turn, this is entertaining!!

Uh ohh.... I see the warden at the fork in the road, twirling his keys while whistling CA Panthers cheer music!!! *thinking to myself with fingers crossed* please don't make that unfortunate turn, this is entertaining!!

I hear him whistling, it sounds like their pyramid music?
"this is far from over,
you haven't seen the last me, *ding*
there will be no fade out,
this is not the end,
i'm down now,
but i'll be falling
down again.

No. No.
I'm not going nowhere,
I'm staying right here,

Times are hard, but
I was built tough,
I'm gonna show you
all what I'm made of!

Talking about Black and Blue?
That's become nothing new!"

See Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWE0FvDmTE

"this is far from over,
this is not the end,
i'm down now,
but i'll be falling
down again.

No. No.
I'm not going nowhere,
I'm staying right here,

Times are hard, but
I was built tough,
I'm gonna show you
all what I'm made of!

See Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWE0FvDmTE
bahahahaha

"this is far from over,
this is not the end,
i'm down now,
but i'll be falling
down again.

No. No.
I'm not going nowhere,
I'm staying right here,

Times are hard, but
I was built tough,
I'm gonna show you
all what I'm made of!

See Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWE0FvDmTE[/quote]

:D I'm here at work dying!! People are looking at me like i'm crazy!! Too funny!!

Posting other gym's emails on a public forum is so wrong on so many levels and this isn't the FIRST time you so kindly posted emails. Who do you think you are anyway??? Here's what I find amusing about all of your numerous posts about a particular gym.............you are obsessed with this gym. You put so much energy into talking about this gym. Meanwhile, I've never heard this gym talking about you or any other gyms, coaches or athletes. In fact, that type of behavior is not allowed. They don't carry around Barbie dolls like a child to make fun of another owner or coach like YOU do! I would be mortified if a coach from my kid's gym acted that way. My kids and their friends don't act that way and you, who are suppose to be a coach and mentor do. Shame on you! Finally, what angers me the most is that at the end of the day, all of the bashing that you do effects the people who are innocent in all of this and that is the KIDS! So please, act like an adult, worry about yourself, whatever gym you are working at this year and put your energy into something positive which is the kids. It's about the kids and not about the adults. Thank you!
I agree, posting gym's emails is wrong. It's such an invasion and very unprofessional. I don't think ANY gym would appreciate their emails to parents being posted on a public forum and should not have to think that anyone would do something so wrong. Kids can pay the price because they represent the gym.

I agree, posting gym's emails is wrong. It's such an invasion and very unprofessional. I don't think ANY gym would appreciate their emails to parents being posted on a public forum and should not have to think that anyone would do something so wrong. Kids can pay the price because they represent the gym.

If a gym was worried about anything they were willing to put in a email then there must be something not quite right with it in the first place...the gyms we have been a part of have never put anything in a email or any written form that could not be public knowledge for anyone to read. not that anyone would have even wanted to. when you can not stand up for your policies pubicly then the policies themselfs must need to be questioned as to the reason the need for such secrecy....Just saying

Latest posts

Back