All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't the old West Gym, 3 hours from Middletown? Who would ride 3 hours to and 3 hours back. C-R-A-Z-Y.

for those not familiar with the area & gym saturation.
25f1tsg.png

and this is missing Vipers (x3 loc), Crimson Heat, Dream All Stars, Unique All Stars, Cheer Tyme, as well as a handful of other small gyms!
im sorry. i didn't mean any offense to anyone! i just whipped that out really quick!

No offense taken just pointing out it is even more crowded then your illustration :)
I'd like to update & make it complete or if someone else wants to... it's fascinating to see the saturation.

wellll....i didn't say that anyone in maryland actually wanted to get on a bus to head out there, the offer was ALLEGEDLY made to try to get people to not sign up elsewhere. your chart shows how many cheer gyms people can tumble at in the area if they are allowed (frederick fusion and dream in gaithersburg are missing just to name a couple in western maryland). ps...TNT is now called Full Out Athletics :)

frederick fusion (frederick)
dream (gathersburg)
vipers (all over your map)
cheer eruption (winchester, va)
west virginia panhandle (none. sigh.)

wellll....i didn't say that anyone in maryland actually wanted to get on a bus to head out there, the offer was ALLEGEDLY made to try to get people to not sign up elsewhere. your chart shows how many cheer gyms people can tumble at in the area if they are allowed (frederick fusion and dream in gaithersburg are missing just to name a couple in western maryland. ps...TNT is now called Full Out Athletics :)
yes.. i'm just putting it into perspective for the hundreds on here unfamiliar with the region/saturation.

I'd like to update & make it complete or if someone else wants to... it's fascinating to see the saturation.

Here are the gyms that were represented at Maryland States last year (as well as other locs if applicable):

All Star Fusion Frederick, MD
Crimson Heat All Stars Forestville, MD
Dream All Stars Gaithersburg, MD
East Coast Majestic Glen Burnie, MD
Eastern Elite All Stars Bel Air, MD
ESP Extreme Edgemere, MD
Hagerstown Heat All Stars Hagerstown, MD
Maryland Allstars Eldersburg, MD
Maryland Marlins All Stars Elkridge, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Glen Burnie, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Waldorf, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Baltimore, MD (not sure they have any teams at this location)
Shockwave All Stars Rockville, MD
Southern Maryland Spirit La Plata, MD
TNT Explosions All Stars Westminster, MD
Unique All-Stars Columbia, MD
Vipers Cheer & Dance Joppa, MD
Vipers Cheer & Dance Manassas, VA
Vipers Cheer & Dance Etters, PA
Vipers Cheer & Dance Stevensville,MD
X'quizite All Stars Forestville, MD

Here are the gyms that were represented at Maryland States last year (as well as other locs if applicable):

All Star Fusion Frederick, MD
Crimson Heat All Stars Forestville, MD
Dream All Stars Gaithersburg, MD
East Coast Majestic Glen Burnie, MD
Eastern Elite All Stars Bel Air, MD
ESP Extreme Edgemere, MD
Hagerstown Heat All Stars Hagerstown, MD
Maryland Allstars Eldersburg, MD
Maryland Marlins All Stars Elkridge, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Glen Burnie, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Waldorf, MD
Maryland Twisters All-Stars Baltimore, MD (not sure they have any teams at this location)
Shockwave All Stars Rockville, MD
Southern Maryland Spirit La Plata, MD
TNT Explosions All Stars Westminster, MD
Unique All-Stars Columbia, MD
Vipers Cheer & Dance Joppa, MD
Vipers Cheer & Dance Manassas, VA
Vipers Cheer & Dance Etters, PA
Vipers Cheer & Dance Stevensville,MD
X'quizite All Stars Forestville, MD

I think the Maryland Twister gym in Baltimore, is primarily the base for the Dance teams.

I think the Maryland Twister gym in Baltimore, is primarily the base for the Dance teams.
I think you are right, they talked about having some cheer teams earlier in the summer, but I haven't heard anything more on that. Maybe next year!

Back