All-Star Routine Changes For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
What changes do you think teams will be making for Worlds this year? You can talk about specific teams or just a majority together.

For CEA and Orange I know that their stunts will be upped in difficulty, I just think that they both can do some harder stuff. Maddie's specialty stunt can't be what she's been doing for most of the year.

For almost every team more difficult tumbling for sure.

F5, I don't know what exactly they'll change, but I'm thinking it's going to be something that is going to shock us all. I just have this feeling that it's not going to be what anyone of us expects.

This year I felt like a lot of teams were holding back, definitely in the beginning of the season. I don't think any of these routines are close to what they have in store for us at worlds.

The coed teams will probably have some stunt changes in order to add in the coed stunts needed. There are already teams that have added some in to up the competition so I can see them all trying to add in as much as possible to edge out the tough competition in at least the semi-limited division.

I'm always excited to listen for changes to music and dances. No one is going to disappoint this year.

Dance, timing and general cleanliness. The staff talked to King and according to the "method" there is no reason to make something hard enough harder. All risk, no reward.

i just assumed that they were planning something because that would be a surprise. change it up because basically it is the same thing she did last year with a few adjustments.

In a way i almost wish everyone would get new music for worlds, haha but then again i love alot of teams music now, so i dont know.

i was thinking the same thing! a few song changes would be nice. but we all know that most of the teams are going to have more voiceovers talking about how they're back for the title or defending it blah blah blah haha

i just assumed that they were planning something because that would be a surprise. change it up because basically it is the same thing she did last year with a few adjustments.

They are batting about 75% in practice, not good enough for that stage. I think this year was an evolution, next year the whole team is going to be younger and newer. Revolution. Winning

They are batting about 75% in practice, not good enough for that stage. I think this year was an evolution, next year the whole team is going to be younger and newer. Revolution. Winning

Revolution. That is a great way to put it. It's going to be a whole new routine and layout because it would be crazy to have the same style for 3 years in a row. I'm very excited for the revolution now! haha

Back