All-Star Save Youth 5 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is. She's no longer eligible for youth, but they asked for anyone 12 and under to film the video, and she is 12.

so here is something i find interesting.... this ashley girl has been moved from Youth, to Senior! even though she is more appropriately Junior aged... She just completely skipped Juniors, NOW how is that any different than moving the kids who can throw level 5 skills and are youth aged, into the junior division? is that any different than moving this ashley girl to a senior squad from youth?

this is just discrepancies in reading and what everyone is discussing about

i have the UPMOST respect for CEA and im sure Courtney has reasons for fighting for what she believes.

so here is something i find interesting.... this ashley girl has been moved from Youth, to Senior! even though she is more appropriately Junior aged... She just completely skipped Juniors, NOW how is that any different than moving the kids who can throw level 5 skills and are youth aged, into the junior division? is that any different than moving this ashley girl to a senior squad from youth?

i have the UPMOST respect for CEA and im sure Courtney has reasons for fighting for what she believes.

she is on jr coed as well

I think you just defeated the whole purpose of saving a youth level 5 as it stands now? Why have level four tumbling skills in a level 5 routine? Also, you are saying that 1/3 of the team is not a TRUE level 5 cheerleader! If the argument Courtney presented as the main proponent for saving youth 5 is that the "NJ friends [] are trying to delete this division in a self serving way to even their playing field", I don't see how restricting the tumbling would even the playing field because a team with 1/3 layouts in running tumbling will probably have layouts in standing tumbling and can definitely be beaten

Sidenote: 1/3 of the team may not be level 5 tumbling wise- but that makes 2/3 that are - and since scoresheets are all about majority...I would assume that the layouts are stunting or flying their behinds off!

Sidenote: 1/3 of the team may not be level 5 tumbling wise- but that makes 2/3 that are - and since scoresheets are all about majority...I would assume that the layouts are stunting or flying their behinds off!
You are assuming all 36 are tumbling in both running and standing tumbling

While she was on Youth Elite, she was also on Junior Elite. This year she is on Senior Elite and Junior Coed Elite.

Back