All-Star Say Whaaatt? (: Tell It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

one time kiara and the rest of Cali unlimited were at our gym on the friday before worlds and I didnt even get outta bed to go see them.

one time kiara and the rest of Cali unlimited were at our gym on the friday before worlds and I didnt even get outta bed to go see them.
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao everytime i think of worlds, i think of the morning of day two and you losing everything you own and having a failure of a morning. phone - misplaced at one point, debit card.... lost. morning = fail.

In August 2010 I was lucky enough to attend a conference in Scotland were Leslie Lehmann of TG Naples was one of the instructors. I was new to cheer and although I had a background in acrobatic gymnastics and power tumbling coaching to international level I was extremely nervous about my first season introducing cheer to our gym. Leslie was ridiculously supportive and in the year I was lucky enough to know her she showed true class and dedication to the sport in helping me even though we were on different sides of the Atlantic.
On her last visit to the UK she took time out from her very busy schedule to come over to Ireland with her daughter Sam and spend some time working with my girls. I had a brilliant few days with them both and yet again was able to learn so much.
It saddens me that when I visit florida in July she won't be there to show me all the things she wanted, but I will be making sure I make a trip to Naples (& hopefully Miami) to say thank you for allowing us to have the opportunity to have meet someone so wonderful and to let them all know how much she was loved even in a small country thousands of miles away.

I met Maddie Gardner, but I didn't freak out. Haha she was way nicer than I expected her to be! I felt bad cause people were swarming her so I decided not to ask for a picture with her... Lol

Back