All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, the only thing I took away from that episode was that she lives in the Brady Bunch house.

Im just like.... so bad of acting.. and the thing i reacted on is that there is a certain famous tumbler on that team.. i thought he should be on the famous team that comes later on (i think.)

Lol or it looks like this again:
wi54dg.png
lol yes that could be it too.

Hey! At least they didn't stack the opposite team with real cheerleaders & leave the other team with people who look like they've never cheered before like they did in the past. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At this time, all words have failed me.

The stereotypes, the internet meeting, back to the stereotypes...I can't even...

that was really awkward to watch
especially the part where the guy was like ''i got you lex''
Yes that was so awkward! And then the whole stunt group like runs away and she just stands there awkwardly...

I literally have so much second hand embarrassment for everyone who is on this show and for everyone who created it. Plus the fact that they used sample music for the opening credits with the "Audio jungle audio jungle" instead of purchasing some royalty free music that's like 2 dollars...

the nice, kind part of me wants to say that this is probably a once in a lifetime experience for the athletes chosen. they get flown to LA and are treated like movie stars. its a cool thing for the kids that i'm sure they'll never forget.

the rest of me says this is ridiculous. they should have stopped trying to make secret life happen after the season1 failure.

What is the purpose of the show? (This is a serious question, not bashing it just curious on the purpose) maybe I missed the answer given from the first season. For cheerleaders to try acting? To promote cheer? Cheer products? Make money? Just for fun? I am trying to understand the point of it-I feel like I am missing something.

What is the purpose of the show? (This is a serious question, not bashing it just curious on the purpose) maybe I missed the answer given from the first season. For cheerleaders to try acting? To promote cheer? Cheer products? Make money? Just for fun? I am trying to understand the point of it-I feel like I am missing something.
I think it may be to get cheerleaders into the companies that sponsor it ? Or like popularity ? They do have an Instagram picture.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back