All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The general 3 goals of any actor project are usually as follows:
Fun (Something that stretches you creatively or just for lulz)
Fame (Something to help boost your career)
Profit (Self-explanatory)

For example: the webseries I've written/am currently casting for was a chance for me to stretch myself creatively (fun) and do something to help me gain visibility (fame...sort of lol).

The purpose of creation? Profit. First and foremost. That much is obvious. As an actor, a webseries is a great way to gain exposure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this project was probably non-union and low paid, considering the quality of film/editing. VERY low budget. I've had things shot on terrible quality cameras that can look GORGEOUS if edited correctly.

I would be embarrassed to be a part of this.
I hope whatever compensation the real cheerleaders are getting is a pretty hefty one because otherwise... WHY would they be involved?

She had glitter stars on her arm... What
Instagram & Snapchat - is that the basis of a relationship these days?
I felt like I was turning on my tv to watch "to catch a predator"

That was honestly just so awful.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Someone get that girl a hair tie, it made me so irritated. seriously asking for a chunk of her hair to be ripped out.
but really...why was there even a season 3? as if the first 2 series weren't bad enough...
I'm pretty sure I had that exact same thought all of last season. I don't really remember anything about season 2 except the main girls hair was always down and it always bugged me.

I'm only watching for Jamie Andries and Peyton Mabry lol. But seriously though the acting is awful and I feel like it makes cheerleaders look bad like were obsessed with having boyfriends and crap.. thats not what cheer is about. they are focusing on the relationship and not actual cheerleading. At least the other seasons focused on cheer, but this season is awful already... :(

I'm only watching for Jamie Andries and Peyton Mabry lol. But seriously though the acting is awful and I feel like it makes cheerleaders look bad like were obsessed with having boyfriends and crap.. thats not what cheer is about. they are focusing on the relationship and not actual cheerleading. At least the other seasons focused on cheer, but this season is awful already... :(
Didn't even get far enough into the episode to know they were even in there. Or care period.

nothing to do with this but are you the princessjessica from youtube?

Back