All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kyle Blitch >>
Seriously. Love his music and he's been the best thing about this show.

Other than that, this show continues to be one awkward hot mess.

Who's in charge of continuity? Because that diary mistake was so avoidable..have her, I don't know..actually write in the diary? It'd be great for character work as well.

As my teacher once said- you are people. People don't use 'props', they use OBJECTS. Don't substitute useless things that mean nothing, they'll only get in your way.

I think with the girl faking jumps to tucks they did on purpose to try to make it seem how it is in the cheer world when they keep saying how "realistic" they are making this video ;)

All mistakes considered, you have to remember this is a made-for-youtube series. We can complain about the lack of reality but take into consideration all of the circumstances involved in filming this episode. The "cheerlebrities" were in California for shooting for what, a few days? They pulled together a decent routine showcasing most of their talents. They couldn't choreograph a whole pyramid or elite sequence given the time and the athletes on the team (mostly made up of flyers). And yes, the uniforms aren't that great but they didn't have a budget to get brand new gk uniforms for the Angels. Sure, they're not on the cutting edge of cheer fashion but they're okay for making a 3 minute appearance on the show.

Anyways, is anyone surprised at how mature Bianca's voice sounds for an 11 year old?? That's what stood out to me the most, she sounds so articulate.

All mistakes considered, you have to remember this is a made-for-youtube series. We can complain about the lack of reality but take into consideration all of the circumstances involved in filming this episode. The "cheerlebrities" were in California for shooting for what, a few days? They pulled together a decent routine showcasing most of their talents. They couldn't choreograph a whole pyramid or elite sequence given the time and the athletes on the team (mostly made up of flyers). And yes, the uniforms aren't that great but they didn't have a budget to get brand new gk uniforms for the Angels. Sure, they're not on the cutting edge of cheer fashion but they're okay for making a 3 minute appearance on the show.

Anyways, is anyone surprised at how mature Bianca's voice sounds for an 11 year old?? That's what stood out to me the most, she sounds so articulate.

All of that would be fine if that's how it was presented - at just a made-for-youtube series. But the producers of the show are acting like this is the single best thing to happen to all-star cheerleading, that it accurately portrays all-star cheerleading, and that it is going to be the first cheer show on network tv - which it's not.

They've also sent "moles" to the board to advertise it, saying that this is the first time cheerleading has been accurately portrayed as a sport, but this has shown less real cheerleading than Bring It On, Hellcats, etc.

yes her! that's why she faked the jumps to tuck in the "show" since she's not actually a cheerleader lol. still curious who that other guy was cause he could tumble!
The boy is Apple Graceffa. He was pretty awesome! The part when they showed him cheesing big time was funny!! <3

The All-Stars were there to perform and wow. They did just that. Their acting wasn't wretched. The last scene when Emma's hugging them goodbye was believable. Them showing up was kinda random but it was an awesome showcase! And the storyline is definitely developing and her secret is unraveling. That "mean girl" is a sneaky biyatch! Wonder what she found out in the super "secret" blank diary!!?? haha

The All-Stars were there to perform and wow. They did just that. Their acting wasn't wretched. The last scene when Emma's hugging them goodbye was believable. Them showing up was kinda random but it was an awesome showcase! And the storyline is definitely developing and her secret is unraveling. That "mean girl" is a sneaky biyatch! Wonder what she found out in the super "secret" blank diary!!?? haha
I'm thinking...she looked in the diary and thought, "WTH? This thing is BLANK! I'll bet this girl is a TOTAL FAKER!" LOL!:cookie:

Especially the blank diary pages
scaled.php
You must be REALLY into the show to go through it so in depth! You know most diaries aren't alway full.

Latest posts

Back