All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To me it just sucks because from the very beginning I could tell that this was just about getting clicks on their website to sell advertising. And that is business I get that, what bothers me is that they pandered to the "suckers" by pimping out the "superstars" of cheer, and boy did they get them! I had really hoped that people would be smarter about what this would be, but no. Facebook page gets all the likes, subscribers etc. and they are taking it to the bank! Last, had to laugh at the newbie talking up the show! cuz you know we suckers would never figure out that they are with the show.

I agree. I've always been taught that if you want something being rude is not the way to get it. Just my preference I suppose...I don't have the guts to be mean. ;)

You do definitely catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar. I think the problem is this show came out and the community had no input.. so now it is negative. Had someone asked before hand what they wanted I think people would have been a lot nicer. Now it feels like the show is just pandering to some more unsavory parts of cheer.

I agree 200%! I loved the idea of a show like this but unfortunately the way it is now is just too far off to be really relatable or enjoyable.

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best part of the entire episode. CustomGrooves
tumblr_m5wemaLrEO1qgvr6ko1_400.gif

The All-Stars were there to perform and wow. They did just that. Their acting wasn't wretched. The last scene when Emma's hugging them goodbye was believable. Them showing up was kinda random but it was an awesome showcase! And the storyline is definitely developing and her secret is unraveling. That "mean girl" is a sneaky biyatch! Wonder what she found out in the super "secret" blank diary!!?? haha
Hm, so if you really are affiliated with the show, just answer ONE important question:
WHY does she never wear her hair up?! I hate seeing her hair in her face!
And if the coach is as mean/strict as he is, how come HE never tells her to put her hair up? Whenever someone comes into practice unprepared, you better believe the coach will be screaming at them.
Okay, I guess that was 2 questions. Oh well

I feel sort of bad for the cheerlebrities. They flew all the way over there to have 2 lines. Kelsey only had one. I guess they don't mind though because it's still cool that they got to appear on the show.

Whoops.....I posted the wrong pair of shoes! So yeah those ones aren't bad. I meant these ones:
S1116-Flip-II.jpg
These shoes are made for rec not all-star.

The shoe you originally posted is an all-star shoe and it's definitely not ugly. It's is lightweight and durable. It the Chasse Ace. My daughter loves this shoe for tumbling and stunting. Chasse is ONLY the accessory sponsor. The shoes they are wearing are Sketchers not Chasse Aces or the Flips or any other of their shoes.

Its weird how most of you on here aren't posting on any other threads and are here solely to rag on this show, coming back day after day, finding new little meaningless things to pick apart and you call ME the plant. And still y'all go back every week to watch the episodes.
I'm not a plant, just a supporter (yes, those do exist!!! :eek: ) And personally I think certain people on here have some arterial motives to be so petty on this forum. Some of the comments sound like they stem from some pretty bitter sentiments and seem a little too rehearsed to be actual normal viewer sentiments.

It actually looks like it's getting some really positive feedback. There are really not that many haters of the show. You can find them all right here. And guess what............you're all still watching!!! Which, is in a way support for them.
Is it mind blowingly awesome entertainment? No. Is it Academy worthy acting? Not by a long shot. But with what I am assuming was a fairly small budget compared to anything that would go on TV, its not that damn bad. I don't see why everyone on here is going through every episode so in depth and meticulously looking for every little wrong thing to nit-pick when these people were clearly just trying to provide entertainment for the cheer industry. If you dont like it, why not be supportive of the effort and come up with an INTELLIGENT way to make suggestions (like retiredl5cheer said, and unlike the ever so informed and "knowledgeable" kingston) so that maybe relatively soon something AWESOME about cheerleading can get produced. Just sayin'.

Its weird how most of you on here aren't posting on any other threads and are here solely to rag on this show, coming back day after day, finding new little meaningless things to pick apart and you call ME the plant. And still y'all go back every week to watch the episodes.
I'm not a plant, just a supporter (yes, those do exist!!! :eek: ) And personally I think certain people on here have some arterial motives to be so petty on this forum. Some of the comments sound like they stem from some pretty bitter sentiments and seem a little too rehearsed to be actual normal viewer sentiments.

It actually looks like it's getting some really positive feedback. There are really not that many haters of the show. You can find them all right here. And guess what............you're all still watching!!! Which, is in a way support for them.
Is it mind blowingly awesome entertainment? No. Is it Academy worthy acting? Not by a long shot. But with what I am assuming was a fairly small budget compared to anything that would go on TV, its not that damn bad. I don't see why everyone on here is going through every episode so in depth and meticulously looking for every little wrong thing to nit-pick when these people were clearly just trying to provide entertainment for the cheer industry. If you dont like it, why not be supportive of the effort and come up with an INTELLIGENT way to make suggestions (like retiredl5cheer said, and unlike the ever so informed and "knowledgeable" kingston) so that maybe relatively soon something AWESOME about cheerleading can get produced. Just sayin'.

Your registration and posting IP address:

Post IP address from
CheerstoShauna (who's email is [email protected])
IP:

Post IP address from I'llrumbleyourtumble
(who's email is [email protected])
IP:
Don't post from the office.​

Back