All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of that would be fine if that's how it was presented - at just a made-for-youtube series. But the producers of the show are acting like this is the single best thing to happen to all-star cheerleading, that it accurately portrays all-star cheerleading, and that it is going to be the first cheer show on network tv - which it's not.

They've also sent "moles" to the board to advertise it, saying that this is the first time cheerleading has been accurately portrayed as a sport, but this has shown less real cheerleading than Bring It On, Hellcats, etc.
I see what you mean, but that's just the producers marketing, advertising and "selling" the product/series. They hyped it up waaay more than they should have, but hey that's business for ya. The cheerlebrities were just another marketing ploy.

The fierceboard is free advertising, why not use it to their advantage? All I'm saying is people should just take the show for what it is.. it's not coming from a professional production company, so they don't have the necessary resources to make it movie-quality.

Look at it this way though, it's not going to get past youtube if there is little interest/support from the target audience. Hopefully they see our responses and use it as feedback to better the series if they want to see it grow to the caliber they advertised it at.

I see what you mean, but that's just the producers marketing, advertising and "selling" the product/series. They hyped it up waaay more than they should have, but hey that's business for ya. The cheerlebrities were just another marketing ploy.

The fierceboard is free advertising, why not use it to their advantage? All I'm saying is people should just take the show for what it is.. it's not coming from a professional production company, so they don't have the necessary resources to make it movie-quality.

Look at it this way though, it's not going to get past youtube if there is little interest/support from the target audience. Hopefully they see our responses and use it as feedback to better the series if they want to see it grow to the caliber they advertised it at.

Mostly they come on here and try to defend it under secret names. That is the frustrating part. Everyone on here is telling them exactly what they want.. but no one is listening!

And they try to use terms like 'biyatch' and think I wont notice. No cussing in here please.

SHE HAS A SCRUNCHIE ON HER WRIST ;zSKCIuetioqAO :banghead:

I keep trying to look at this from a regular person's point of view.
But as an actor, this show is killing me. Maybe because I spent the last year having to do extensive character development for every role I got, getting every single thing down to a t and determining what looks fake and what doesn't. The Angels look so forced and emotionless.

I'm not impressed by the blank diary pages. Also the music playing when the Angels walked in...what? But I love that Coach Roger with the awesome hair or whatever the heck his name is. He's hilarious.

Ummm what? Not sure what your annoyed reaction was to. They weren't being mean.

if you look it says they've been a member since friday & have only been defending the show. kingston even said

Mostly they come on here and try to defend it under secret names. That is the frustrating part. Everyone on here is telling them exactly what they want.. but no one is listening!

And they try to use terms like 'biyatch' and think I wont notice. No cussing in here please.

& that was the poster who used that word. before he mentioned anything i had already assumed they were affiliated with the show. if not, then i apologize but i wish they would just listen to us instead of make it worse by fighting to defend it.

thank you but i know who apple graceffa is which is why i asked who the OTHER guy was & that was answered by another poster.. like omg yeah that was SOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:cow:
i cant help but shimmy the cow..
Ummm what? Not sure what your annoyed reaction was to. They weren't being mean.
and its just the fact that its been stated it was apple numerous times calls for a cow

if you look it says they've been a member since friday & have only been defending the show. kingston even said

& that was the poster who used that word. before he mentioned anything i had already assumed they were affiliated with the show. if not, then i apologize but i wish they would just listen to us instead of make it worse by fighting to defend it.
Gotcha. If we really want the producers to listen to us we need to present our thoughts and comments in a mature, civil manner.

i cant help but shimmy the cow..

and its just the fact that its been stated it was apple numerous times calls for a cow
that too. in my post i was referring to the other guy which another poster answered. & i honestly didn't think it was funny he was "cheesing big time" either. he has a nice smile but i didn't die laughing because they showed him smiling.. but yes after king's post i assumed it's someone affiliated with the show.

Gotcha. If we really want the producers to listen to us we need to present our thoughts and comments in a mature, civil manner.

On the flip side, if you want to make a show to sell to a community, listen to that community. This show (as is all shows) is made to make money. There is nothing wrong with making money. But if the people you make the show for to profit from that group aren't loving it, it would be advantageous to listen to them no matter how they present themselves. No one here will directly gain anything by being civil when discussing the show (I am not saying they shouldn't be... but they have no stake in the game to care if they are nice). So the community has no responsibility to be kind to those who try to profit for our shared love of this sport.

On the flip side, if you want to make a show to sell to a community, listen to that community. This show (as is all shows) is made to make money. There is nothing wrong with making money. But if the people you make the show for to profit from that group aren't loving it, it would be advantageous to listen to them no matter how they present themselves. No one here will directly gain anything by being civil when discussing the show (I am not saying they shouldn't be... but they have no stake in the game to care if they are nice). So the community has no responsibility to be kind to those who try to profit for our shared love of this sport.
I agree. I've always been taught that if you want something being rude is not the way to get it. Just my preference I suppose...I don't have the guts to be mean. ;)

Latest posts

Back