All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its weird how most of you on here aren't posting on any other threads and are here solely to rag on this show, coming back day after day, finding new little meaningless things to pick apart and you call ME the plant. And still y'all go back every week to watch the episodes.
I'm not a plant, just a supporter (yes, those do exist!!! :eek: ) And personally I think certain people on here have some arterial motives to be so petty on this forum. Some of the comments sound like they stem from some pretty bitter sentiments and seem a little too rehearsed to be actual normal viewer sentiments.

It actually looks like it's getting some really positive feedback. There are really not that many haters of the show. You can find them all right here. And guess what............you're all still watching!!! Which, is in a way support for them.
Is it mind blowingly awesome entertainment? No. Is it Academy worthy acting? Not by a long shot. But with what I am assuming was a fairly small budget compared to anything that would go on TV, its not that damn bad. I don't see why everyone on here is going through every episode so in depth and meticulously looking for every little wrong thing to nit-pick when these people were clearly just trying to provide entertainment for the cheer industry. If you dont like it, why not be supportive of the effort and come up with an INTELLIGENT way to make suggestions (like retiredl5cheer said, and unlike the ever so informed and "knowledgeable" kingston) so that maybe relatively soon something AWESOME about cheerleading can get produced. Just sayin'.

First, It's ulterior, not arterial. Second, please point out which posters are only posting in this thread to bash the show, I can tell you the likelihood of their comments being rehearsed.

I think Kingston has given great advice - if you're going to try and appeal to cheerleaders, find out what they want to see. This show doesn't portray all-star cherleading realistically at all, so, you know, that's somewhere to start.

I'm just curious why you're such a big fan of it - what do you enjoy about it (seriously)?

Your registration and posting IP address:

Post IP address from
CheerstoShauna (who's email is [email protected])
IP:

Post IP address from I'llrumbleyourtumble
(who's email is [email protected])
IP:
Don't post from the office.​
I was going to ask you if they IP Addresses matched, but you beat me to it.

Post IP address from
IP:

IP:

Don't post from the office.

so basically your saying the people who have nice things to say are involved with the show.

Post IP address from
IP:

IP:

Lololol! My sides are splitting >.<

so basically your saying the people who have nice things to say are involved with the show.

I'm not usually one to call out things like this, but this is a company trying to front themselves as minors and talk about their product. Why not just come on here as 'CheerChannel', answer some questions, tell everyone this is the first season and NEXT season we will make the appropriate adjustments and thank you so much for taking the time and interest in our program, and move on. Instead now everyone on here is gonna know yall as less than stellar.

I'm not usually one to call out things like this, but this is a company trying to front themselves as minors and talk about their product. Why not just come on here as 'CheerChannel', answer some questions, tell everyone this is the first season and NEXT season we will make the appropriate adjustments and thank you so much for taking the time and interest in our program, and move on. Instead now everyone on here is gonna know yall as less than stellar.
I couldn't agree more. They should just own up to what they produced and say "yes we hear what you guys are saying and we will take your thoughts into consideration" but no that have to create fake people and hide behind them and act like people that support the show. They really need to learn to take some constructive criticism because on her most of us know what we are talking about and have been in this industry long enough to know what we want to accurately depict our sport.

Post IP address from
IP:

IP:
Claws out call em out<3 Love this.

But seriously. ScorpioKK Let's hear what you think is so great about the show? Either from a producer/whatever or an audience standpoint. Because honestly I dont get it.

Its weird how most of you on here aren't posting on any other threads and are here solely to rag on this show, coming back day after day, finding new little meaningless things to pick apart and you call ME the plant. And still y'all go back every week to watch the episodes.
I'm not a plant, just a supporter (yes, those do exist!!! :eek: ) And personally I think certain people on here have some arterial motives to be so petty on this forum. Some of the comments sound like they stem from some pretty bitter sentiments and seem a little too rehearsed to be actual normal viewer sentiments.

It actually looks like it's getting some really positive feedback. There are really not that many haters of the show. You can find them all right here. And guess what............you're all still watching!!! Which, is in a way support for them.
Is it mind blowingly awesome entertainment? No. Is it Academy worthy acting? Not by a long shot. But with what I am assuming was a fairly small budget compared to anything that would go on TV, its not that damn bad. I don't see why everyone on here is going through every episode so in depth and meticulously looking for every little wrong thing to nit-pick when these people were clearly just trying to provide entertainment for the cheer industry. If you dont like it, why not be supportive of the effort and come up with an INTELLIGENT way to make suggestions (like retiredl5cheer said, and unlike the ever so informed and "knowledgeable" kingston) so that maybe relatively soon something AWESOME about cheerleading can get produced. Just sayin'.
A lot of people go back to watching the show because the worse a show gets, the more we have to watch. It's human nature.

We're all probably 'nit-picking' because you guys DEFINATELY advertised this show about being mainly/all about the SUPERSTARS. They've been on the show so far for only 30 seconds and had about 2 lines. Obviously we're going to be mad.

And since you are from the show, I don't get why you don't just take our negative feedback and do something about it: aka make season 2 better. We're all GIVING YOU the correct ingredients to make the next seaon enjoyable, and all you're doing is acting like we're random people who don't know about cheer and we're all just saying random stuff. You have to remember that you're whole audience is cheerleaders- it's not like you advertised this on TV so others are watching it- therefore, when we see something shown as being the stereotypical cheerleader, we're not happy.

Post IP address from
IP:

IP:
This. This post is quality. KOALA-T.

CustomGrooves not that I was serious on twitter... but I am serious... where is our Coach Roger web diary about tryouts video?

I shimmy-ed KOALA-T. I like that.

29qdtna.png

Post IP address from
IP:

IP:
haha I love it! kingston strikes again. Don't mess with the king, he will call you out!

haha I love it! kingston strikes again. Don't mess with the king, he will call you out!

It isn't that we don't want people to make shows and do this type of thing... we just want them to be honest.

Back