All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the one before that had Top Gun in it as the Flamingos or something like that. Anyway they lost to the fake routine too. :rolleyes:

I know Top Gun provided the trainer or something along those lines as in the end credits it lists all the programs that helped/took part. And then their was the team in that one with Katz on the uniform top which I'm pretty sure was posted on here last year.

But my favourite was the guy about to do toss to hands or something and dropped the girl on her ankle.... Like yeah Cali are so bad they'd do that all the time... Jks.

But back to the op I hope I'll be able to watch it over here as I think it would be nice to see what it's exactly like :)

ztaprincess said:
Yeah that is who it is. When I started watching it and it showed him I was like "wait....what?" How do you go from Superman to that? He was always a very nice looking Superman. Didn't he also host "Ripley's Believe It or Not"?

Yup! He also played Scott Peterson in the Laci Peterson story on the Lifetime network. Success!

that trailer is poor, i've seen more gripping trailers made by kids at my school for class projects. Doesn't bode well if I can't make if through 4 minutes of a trailer without fast forwarding it, let alone the whole thing :( I agree with Tamzin, I hope we can watch these over here, just to see what they're actually like...hopefully it won't be as bad as those uniforms.

I really want something to be good :(

For once I just want to see a real cheerleading routine in one of these awful movies....not just some dancers shaking their stuff with a few baskets thrown in the background....

I guess thats just to much to ask though...for the producers to actually do some research on the sport first. Lets be honest the majority of people who watch this stuff (besides the first bring it on) is cheerleaders and all we do is get pissed by the amount of crappy not even real cheerleading that goes on. Make me a movie with some real cheerleading routines in it, and I will be the first in line to watch it.

Be careful what you wish for. I've seen plenty of routines like that to know they DO exist in real life. If you fill movies with a bunch of Worlds caliber routines, you might just get ppl complaining that they don't fully represent the cheer industry :rolleyes:

ad4048ea-90e9-d058.jpg

Why didn't they give me a call? I could have made a better "movie poster" for free! The reason the girl's high-v looks so crappy is because whoever did these graphics doesn't know how to use Photoshop...or how to arrange a simple piece for that matter. No offense, but I'm really hoping they didn't pay this person.
And when it comes to the trailer, I have nothing else to add :p

Back