All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so the first 20seconds of this combined is better than the last two episodes. The entire clip is much more interesting than the "show" itself, IMO. Obviously the real-ness factor helps! Although her "toe-touch" baskets at about 1min or so in are just killing me.. :S

What confuses me is that all of these actresses are so familiar with cheerleading it seems like and no one ever pointed out, "Hey! This is unrealistic and stereotypical."

Wait wait wait. Have you ever waited on him? ARE YOU PENNY!?! And hipster glasses? omg adorable :D
Haha I'm the maitre d' so I seat people. Chad Smith (the drummer from The Red Hot Chili Peppers) was in tonight..totally have never actually seen him before, and I wish I had recognized him, I would have given him a nicer table. His girl/wife was on the phone 'Oh, you at the beach with Dave Matthews, so jealous!' Ooh to be that rich/famous..

Just no. I tried. I watched 2 episodes. I can't even bring myself to watch the 3rd. It just hurts my soul.

I never thought there'd be a piece of film that made Bring It On: In It to Win It look like Academy Award winning material. Shets anyone?

Back