All-Star Senior Elite Music 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

During the "sexy and i know" song (background music only) i KNOW for sure that there will be something over that. Its too plain and boring, and if they don't put any VO's or something, it'll be extremely boring.

I don't hate it.
tumblr_llw1o6jYvs1qf2k2l.gif

lol well it's been said several times that this mix was unfinished. the finished mix is going to be released when the dance is put in! missing dance.. "boring" back beat.. ya pickin up what i'm puttin down?;)
Oh oops! Sorry! Only read the first post and then didn't have time to read anymore! My Apologizes!

no worries haha i agree though that would be pretty boring of them to leave it like that. i'm excited to see what they're dancing too since i LOVE the rest of the mix!
I am in love with the entire mix (besides the end) and i'm so excited for them! Wish my team had amazing music :p

Ah, I love it. Very Senior Elite in my opinion, and I love that they haven't overdone it with the voiceovers (like so many mixes nowdays), and there are actual songs in there I can sing along to ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Celine singing at about 1:18 in the music? After "Here's a message we are sending, to all our haters!" ?

Back