All-Star Senior Elite Music 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In reference to the underdogs/adversity comments - SE, won worlds 2010. 2011, their music was pretty cocky ('the ring looks better on me', 'now and forever we own the throne') and look what happened in 2011. Maybe they are trying to stay a bit more humble?

In reference to the underdogs/adversity comments - SE, won worlds 2010. 2011, their music was pretty cocky ('the ring looks better on me', 'now and forever we own the throne') and look what happened in 2011. Maybe they are trying to stay a bit more humble?

I COMPLETELY AGREE.

Remaining humble and grounded is what, in my opinion, Cheer Extreme strives to do. It's the elemental qualities of this gym, from what I've seen. I'm positive they know that "everyone wants to be them" but I don't think this has altered any of their attitudes...at the end of the day they do what they love. And as such it's reflected in their music.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Celine singing at about 1:18 in the music? After "Here's a message we are sending, to all our haters!" ?
I think so! The "I'm not sorry" part? It sounds a lot like her. Does anybody know the song?

Kind of like what SE Fans gave F5 in 2011?
I would just like to add that not once did I say that F5 didn't have adversity to overcome in 2011, I just said that SE did this year and that's why it's in their music.

i do not recall any SE fans saying that F5 didn't deserve to win, which is exactly what F5ers have been saying to SE since the Large Senior awards were announced. SE fans may have been bitter yes, but they never once said F5 didn't deserve their title+ring.
Hmm..maybe I'm reading a completely different twitter feed.

Hmm..maybe I'm reading a completely different twitter feed.
ok whatever, F5 had lots of adversity to overcome and so did SE. And that's why its in SE's music? can we agree on that or are ya gonna try cause more unnecessary arguments?

ok whatever, F5 had lots of adversity to overcome and so did SE. And that's why its in SE's music? can we agree on that or are ya gonna try cause more unnecessary arguments?
I never said that they're music was unnecessary. I just think that people should stop playing the "SE are bullied more" Whoever wins this division is going o get heat from the other team's supporters. End of.

Back