All-Star Senior Elite Music 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do not recall any SE fans saying that F5 didn't deserve to win, which is exactly what F5ers have been saying to SE since the Large Senior awards were announced. SE fans may have been bitter yes, but they never once said F5 didn't deserve their title+ring.
There were tweets put on twitter from SE fans bashing f5 for winning in 2011!
there WERE posts on this board about it, i remember reading about it. so andrews not the only one seeing things.

i love senior elite a lot. but i don't know why people were saying this mix is game changing i think there last years mix is game changing with the custom celine song remixes

I feel like the stunt songs are a little too slow for how powerful the stunts actually are.
My thought is that if the stunts are really powerful, you don't want the music to overtake it..if you're not strong stunting-wise, it might be better to have a more aggressive music selection to lift you through that part. I know it's unfinished, but if the music is more of a compliment/undercurrent to what you're REALLY trying to watch.

Also- with the new music rules, would they even be ALLOWED to have the phrase 'Sexy and I Know It' in the music anyway? They probably only could use the back beat..

Am I the only that seems to see a jab at usasf trend lol hahaha......I wonder how the usasf feels of this?

Forget jabs towards your competition just jab the industry your in hahaha

I must be late. What rules did USASF change that are really going to have an effect on SE? I thought the only real changes were to tumbling.....which (no offense meant) was/is not SE's strongest area. I feel if anything the 75% rule (or others) would help SE be more up to the level of the other lg sr teams. AGAIN: NO OFFENSE MEANT, but it just seems to me (and I could be wrong) that SE is usually the weakest tumbling squad. F5 and Stars always have stronger tumbling so the new tumbling rules would have a bigger effect on them.
Basically how did they "change the rules, change the game" so that it affects SE?

I must be late. What rules did USASF change that are really going to have an effect on SE? I thought the only real changes were to tumbling.....which (no offense meant) was/is not SE's strongest area. I feel if anything the 75% rule (or others) would help SE be more up to the level of the other lg sr teams. AGAIN: NO OFFENSE MEANT, but it just seems to me (and I could be wrong) that SE is usually the weakest tumbling squad. F5 and Stars always have stronger tumbling so the new tumbling rules would have a bigger effect on them.
Basically how did they "change the rules, change the game" so that it affects SE?

The rule might have a "bigger" effect on other large senior teams if you're talking strictly about the number of people who can perform the newly illegal skills AND if you're talking about the 2012 teams. But that doesn't mean it doesn't affect Senior Elite and all teams. I don't disagree with you that SE was probably the weakest tumbling wise out of the large senior big three for the past couple of years. But I don't think it's quite fair to say SE or any team won't be affected for that matter considering we haven't seen 2013 teams or know what athletes on this year's team can perform the skills that are no longer allowed. Whether it's one athlete or 36 who can no longer perform a skill it still affects the team. In addition I think Courtney is probably making a statement through this music about how CEA feels regarding the rules and that SE will still be bringing a high quality routine to the table.

Back