All-Star Senior Open Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This division seems like an excuse to be lazy when working on tumbling. Jussayin.

But whatev.

Edit: My response is based on what little I know about Sr Open 5 lol.

This division seems like an excuse to be lazy when working on tumbling. Jussayin.

But whatev.

I don't think it is an excuse for being lazy with tumbling. I work extremely hard on my tumbling and go to every tumbling class that I can and I just got my full and have been working on it for a while now. I have several people on my team who are good tumblers they just can't do doubles, but have great combination through passes. This might just be my team but I don't agree with your opinion.

But whatev.

Please do not make stupid comments while representing GT in your signature. Those of us from GT who have kids on Senior open 5 are offended by it! Just sayin!

But whatev.

I agree. Actually with all divisions but worlds divisions. I don't.think.any of you are even trying.

Everyone, stop being lazy and get to doubling.

If it doesn't end in double, you're in trouble.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

But whatev.

brandon has a sr open coed 5 team, and there is no way that we slack off on tumbling or are lazy with it.
squad jump to tucks. almost squad bhsprings to fulls. a good handfull of doubles. and they are required to go to tumbling class at least once a week.

I agree. Actually with all divisions but worlds divisions. I don't.think.any of you are even trying.

Everyone, stop being lazy and get to doubling.

If it doesn't end in double, you're in trouble.

sorry to post twice in a row, but i dont understand how you can agree with that post. people just dont start cheering automatically with a double. and those of us who have doubles know how hard it is to get one. i dont think ANY division slacks off in tumbling. if they made a team they made it for a reason. they arent a level 4 tumbler and just chose to be on a level 2 team bc they feel like slacking off. they obviously have some stuff to improve with. and if they feel like they are better they can either quit or improve. its there choice. and it defo doesnt concern anyone else. i feel if its your team and your team slacks off, thats your cheerleaders faults. but to other teams who actually do try to get better, they arent "slacking off"

sorry to post twice in a row, but i dont understand how you can agree with that post. people just dont start cheering automatically with a double. and those of us who have doubles know how hard it is to get one. i dont think ANY division slacks off in tumbling. if they made a team they made it for a reason. they arent a level 4 tumbler and just chose to be on a level 2 team bc they feel like slacking off. they obviously have some stuff to improve with. and if they feel like they are better they can either quit or improve. its there choice. and it defo doesnt concern anyone else. i feel if its your team and your team slacks off, thats your cheerleaders faults. but to other teams who actually do try to get better, they arent "slacking off"

He was being sarcastic.

Overly obviously sarcastic?

I see too many hard working cheelreaders in any level to think that because they aren't a worlds division they are lazy.

I like to poke fun at silly statements :)

Back