All-Star Senior Small Coed Preliminary/senior Small All Girl Preliminary

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So we have 55 SMOED At Large bids and 46 SAG At Large bids. Top 10 move onto the semi-finals on Saturday. Any predictions?

Wow, so many teams will be left behind....THAT'S JUST I can't even put words together!

Out of prelims it will be...

Orlando
CJA
Champion Cheer Heat
Cheer Corp Generals
East Celebity Elite
Elite Cheer
Heat Athletics
Maryland Twisters
Premier Athletics Great White Sharks
Star Athletics

I don't believe Star Athletics is attending...

Small Coed:
ICE, Brandon Senior Black, Smoed, Pacific Coast Magic Mysterious, Allstar Revolution Freedom, Stingrays Smoke, Rockstar Beatles, C4 Longhorns Senior Onyx, Core Athletix, Fierce Legendkatz/Prime Tyme.

Small All Girl
Stingrays Orange, California Allstars Elite, Cheer Extreme SSX, Orlando Angels, Pacific Coast Magic Fantasy, Green Bay Elite Lime, Spirit Central, Central Jersey, Cheer Command, no clue about 10th...Maryland Twisters.
Clearly you dont understand the point of this thread.. Read what it is says, Its for teams without paid bids.... Get it?

Just a note.. I don't think Great White Sharks are going to Worlds.. I remember another thread that someone said UCA was their last competition for the season..

Just a note.. I don't think Great White Sharks are going to Worlds.. I remember another thread that someone said UCA was their last competition for the season..
They will not be going, they did not believe they earned it due to the season they have had and did not want to spend the money. Not to mention last year we were kinda puzzled by our placement and didnt want to send a team that would not make it to finals. I am terribly sad because they have so much talent!

They will not be going, they did not believe they earned it due to the season they have had and did not want to spend the money. Not to mention last year we were kinda puzzled by our placement and didnt want to send a team that would not make it to finals. I am terribly sad because they have so much talent!
It really disappointed me they weren't going this year because I have always been a huge fan of their team and their routines. But I also applaud them for the fact they aren't one of those teams who just "goes for the experience," but rather, they go because they want to be competitive with everyone else and not spend the money to not make it to finals.

It really disappointed me they weren't going this year because I have always been a huge fan of their team and their routines. But I also applaud them for the fact they aren't one of those teams who just "goes for the experience," but rather, they go because they want to be competitive with everyone else and not spend the money to not make it to finals.
Which is what happened last year. We placed 3rd at UCA so we went because we knew we would have a shot and then were completely disappointed and baffled by our score. But we went at 830 in the morning and had a pyramid deduction so I am sure that had something to do with it.

this is in no particular order

small all girl:
Capitol City Cheer X5
Central Jersey Allstars
Champion Cheer Heat
Cheer Corp Allstars Generals
East Celebrity Elite Fame
Mac's Cheer S5
Maryland Marlins Rogue
Maryland Twisters Eclipse
OC Allstars Black
Orlando Allstars Angels

small coed:
ACE Cheer Company Sequoyahs
All Star Legacy
CNY Storm Warning
Cheer Eclipse Comets
FAME Allstars Celebrities
Fierce Allstars LegendKatz
Prime Tyme Athletics Nighthawks
Pro Spirit
Pro Athletics The Pro's
Twist and Shout Senior Diamonds
USA! Allstars M80's

my predictions may be way off because i havent seen all these teams

Small Coed:
ICE, Brandon Senior Black, Smoed, Pacific Coast Magic Mysterious, Allstar Revolution Freedom, Stingrays Smoke, Rockstar Beatles, C4 Longhorns Senior Onyx, Core Athletix, Fierce Legendkatz/Prime Tyme.

Small All Girl
Stingrays Orange, California Allstars Elite, Cheer Extreme SSX, Orlando Angels, Pacific Coast Magic Fantasy, Green Bay Elite Lime, Spirit Central, Central Jersey, Cheer Command, no clue about 10th...Maryland Twisters.
Advance to Semi Finals Not Finals! Only teams competing on Friday

Is C4 still competing in Small Coed, don't quote me but I had heard different so just asking?

Back