All-Star Senior Small Coed Preliminary/senior Small All Girl Preliminary

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes it should have been a percentage to be fair.
I think with 50-70 teams in ss and sc...they had to trim it big for time constraints and space for spectators. I think the Friday thing helps to trim it down. I know it’s drastic, but maybe it will help to lessen so many at large bids, if some teams are one and done on Friday. Please don’t blow me up...I think that at large bids have every right to come “experience “ Worlds....my Cp’s first two times at Worlds though we had paid bids...we never had a chance to medal or barley make it to day 2.....that got old quick. I will say that Worlds is an amazing experience for ANY cheer lover...it’s just awesome!

Yes it should have been a percentage to be fair.

Agree, but then when bids are being handed out it's not fair.....ie Int and level 6 teams not getting as many bids as Sr 5 teams. We have so many ifs, ands or buts in this industry it seems impossible to be completely fair.

okay to try and get back on topic... anyone have any predictions for "Cinderella" teams in SAG or SMOED? Any teams with the potential to make us say "wow didn't see that coming!"

Glad to see BCE on somebody's list! I'm hoping they'll up their difficulty a little bit! They are SO clean!

okay to try and get back on topic... anyone have any predictions for "Cinderella" teams in SAG or SMOED? Any teams with the potential to make us say "wow didn't see that coming!"

USA Allstars m80s they are beating alot of big name teams they were right behind brandon sr black at cheersport.

USA Allstars m80s they are beating alot of big name teams they were right behind brandon sr black at cheersport.
I remember them! They came third! They were really good! Really close between them and Mysterious for second!

Small Senior: Orlando, CJA, Cheer Corp, Champion Cheer Heat, Eclipse, OC, Heat Athletics, and the rest are up in the air

Back