All-Star Seniors Making College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i believe that twisters is sending the most kids we ever have to umd this year. i believe we have about 10 athletes that will be terps this year and 2 of them will be cheering for competitive. alli jacobs, one of the original gk models, will be attending notre dame in the fall. there are other kids also going to quinnipiac, coastal carolina, va tech, indiana, and louisville. very proud of all of our scholar athletes!

Wow! Notre Dame...she's an F5er, correct? (Don't mean to sound stalker-ish) That's a well rounded kid lol.

Good representation there :)

Jamyra Davis - Platinum Atheltics - Southeast Missouri State
Jackie Mesh - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Kenzie Fei - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Jacquelyn Adams - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Donnie Martin - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Jerry Lambert - Platinum Atheltics - Lindenwood University
Taron Burrow - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
do you know if the people who made Lindenwood are gonna be on coed or all girl?

Wow! Notre Dame...she's an F5er, correct? (Don't mean to sound stalker-ish) That's a well rounded kid lol.

Good representation there :)
She goes to Georgetown Visitation and competed on F5 that is truly exceptional.

do you know if the people who made Lindenwood are gonna be on coed or all girl?

They had tryouts this past weekend. I havent seen any facebook status updates, I am guessing it is gonna be a mix.

Not an all star cheerleader but a girl from Ridley High School made Hofstra. Probably don't know Ridley, but it's the high school that Kelly Yeager goes to and cheers for now (former WCSS)

my daughter's first cheer idol from our old gym in Poughkeepsie NY Ksexx made the team! Amazing flyer and we are very proud of her! Here's a video of her last year on allstars....she is the bomb!

Congratulations! We got several great girls from some great teams for SHU Cheer 2012. I'll leave names out for their privacy.

Amazing backspot from NJSE Fab 5
Great coed flyer and top girl from Lacey HS in NJ (3rd place UCA nationals team)
2 wonderful flyers from Bayonne HS in NJ

We are very fortunate to have been able to recruit some great athletes! YAYYY :D

Back