Off Topic
y7ujehet.jpg
4u8ese6e.jpg
ary8u4y8.jpg
edyre7et.jpg

y9esa9yv.jpg

my coaches latest bows (Lulabows)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She has premade strips she heat presses on.....
I'm sure she makes those strips herself. it's much more cost efficient. and that's probably why she sells them on her site. the machines can make the strips for you, and you just brush the rhinestones onto them and iron it down and voila

Okay so after talking to a bow company I haven't heard back from them in three weeks. I understand they could be busy but they have time to post on Facebook but haven't replied to my email. I even posted on their Facebook when I saw that they were on asking if they got my email. Since then they have had status updates and still no response. At this point I'm moving on and am going to find someone use to make bows for my team of 20. Does anyone have any suggestions of someone who does custom bows fast and will still be good quality?

Okay so after talking to a bow company I haven't heard back from them in three weeks. I understand they could be busy but they have time to post on Facebook but haven't replied to my email. I even posted on their Facebook when I saw that they were on asking if they got my email. Since then they have had status updates and still no response. At this point I'm moving on and am going to find someone use to make bows for my team of 20. Does anyone have any suggestions of someone who does custom bows fast and will still be good quality?
I'm sure I can help you out. I have a website, very new, but seriously needs to be updated.....cheerstones.net
Shayne
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161

They are probably busy with holiday orders. Give them another chance.

If I would have not been working every day I could have done them! :)

Here is my facebook page for future reference though! Sparkle Designs | Facebook

Where do y'all get your hot fix stones from online? Also, I heard there usa brand comparable to Swarovski but half the price...anyone know what brand?

If you email [email protected] I'm sure they can help you out!

Where do y'all get your hot fix stones from online? Also, I heard there usa brand comparable to Swarovski but half the price...anyone know what brand?
I use darice brands that I buy at Joann's with a 60% off coupon (and a teacher discount). They look nice and stay really well.

The hobby lobby brand (glitz something) is horrible dont buy it. They don't hold up very well.

Tulip is ok. For special stuff I'd go to Michaels with a coupon and just by the sworski, it's worth it.

Back