All-Star Showcases 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I paid for both!!! WC and TG... I'm so upset right now!!! This is ridiculous!!! I might as well wait until someone loads it on youtube

Honestly thats $40 bucks down the drain!!!
You paid separately for each showcase? Pretty sure it is a 1 time registration, recurring monthly billing, that gets you all of the video feeds.

**Someone is channeling their inner Oprah. Dislikes for all**

You paid separately for each showcase? Pretty sure it is a 1 time registration, recurring monthly billing, that gets you all of the video feeds.

She means she paid for Cheerlive and OwlMedia.

Cheer live is a monthly $20 payment. I paid on the day of cea showcase so I only kept my subscription for 1 month which also got me the WC showcase then cancelled, maybe that's what she's doing. Owl Media that did Cali and now WC is $20 per event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know not technically a showcase, but Cheer Extreme X-Evolution is today and they are given out bids to the All Star Games in Vegas. I didn't think they were going this year but they seem to be sending several teams according to twitter!

ReTwisted and YOSO are up soon, I hope someone records them.

Looks like OO5 brought back their Worlds 2014 uniforms... I forgot how much of it was white.

Last edited:
Is ICE working ok? Have friends/family trying to watch at home.

Just as I thought everything was good.... Bang!!!!

For the sake of Cheerlive's paid members, I hope the live stream is back up at the Top Gun Allstars showcase because OO5 and TGIF are about to perform...

Back