All-Star Sitting In Someone Elses Practice..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Come say hi Hannah

i would absolutely love to. i just checked & it's 4 1/2 hours away from corolla in the outer banks :( if i could drive (permit in september.. :confused:) i would've snuck out & left in the middle of the night. i seriously love ssx & cea in general!

Do a lot of gyms allow visitors? I'm just curious- is it only because it's summer or are unknown visitors allowed throughout the season?

I'm curious about this too... I've seen practices at a small gym where we rent space, but do big name gyms normally allow random strangers to walk in and watch their teams practice? ...Do you have to ask in advance or something?

I'm curious about this too... I've seen practices at a small gym where we rent space, but do big name gyms normally allow random strangers to walk in and watch their teams practice? ...Do you have to ask in advance or something?

I don't think random people off the street is normal. But contacting the gym owner in advance or knowing someone to do it for you isn't unusual.

I've taken people to ACE and Happy has never turned them down.

ive watched american elite encore practice.

id LOVE to see cali cmall senior, wcss or top gun large coed practice:)

World Cup for open gym (fantastic and Joelle was the nicest ever!) and to Cali's practices when we were in San Diego (just awesome!). I would love to take a road trip and just visit gyms!

i was visiting cheer athletics a few weeks before worlds and panthers just happened to be practicing! and i got to watch their new routine before worlds! :)

Back