All-Star Small Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know what Brandon's safety was Sunday?

Also: I knowww not a Small Coed but what was WE Commanders' safety Sunday?

christina 3655- I feel PCM not going to NCA and competing against the "big dogs" was NOT in their best interest leading up to Worlds. IMO. I understand if they couldnt afford the trip to Dallas, which was the reason you stated for not going, but just think if those judges could have seen PCM compete head to head with teams like Smoed and Brandon. Probably most of those judges will be at Worlds? NCA was the first big showdown for this div, with all the top teams, and PCM wasnt there. Maybe next year think about going to Dallas instead of Cheersport and hang with the "big dogs" Like all the other top programs do. Congrats on your bid in Vegas and good luck at Worlds :)

CheerChick123 said:
I feel PCM not going to NCA and competing against the "big dogs" was NOT in their best interest leading up to Worlds. IMO. I understand if they couldnt afford the trip to Dallas, which was the reason you stated for not going, but just think if those judges could have seen PCM compete head to head with teams like Smoed and Brandon. Probably most of those judges will be at Worlds?

I thought judges judged based on the performance they see at Worlds :confused:

christina 3655- I feel PCM not going to NCA and competing against the "big dogs" was NOT in their best interest leading up to Worlds. IMO. I understand if they couldnt afford the trip to Dallas, which was the reason you stated for not going, but just think if those judges could have seen PCM compete head to head with teams like Smoed and Brandon. Probably most of those judges will be at Worlds? NCA was the first big showdown for this div, with all the top teams, and PCM wasnt there. Maybe next year think about going to Dallas instead of Cheersport and hang with the "big dogs" Like all the other top programs do. Congrats on your bid in Vegas and good luck at Worlds :)
i cant answer y our owners decided not to go .... i do know they were going to cheersport for years and stopped for a while and this is the first year going back to cheersport ..... we compete against smoed all the time over here...they just competed against brandon ........ again ...i cant answer for my gym ...... i am just speculating... but our entire gym didnt go to cheersport just 7 teams i believe.... thats a big trip for 27 teams to make ..... i have no clue how they decided who got to go or not ..... but i do know that NCA was the same weekend that JAMZ was and PCM has been attending JAMZ nationals in llas vegas for about 8 years now..... so they obviously like that jamz comp and to have split our gym up and have half of our coaches in dallas and the other half in vegas wasnt possible.,.... plus our crossovers :/.......our owners take part of every team and every routine so to have them not be at a comp wouldnt work for us

also...MYSTERIOUS and PCM as a whole are not afraid of competing against anyone in front of any pannel of judges..... i mean they did make top 10 last year and theyre way better than they were this same time last year ..... so just wait and see the results...we cant really base anything off of another competition..... all that matters is the performance they give on the worlds mat and if u want to battle it out with them ...thats where u can do it at ...on the worlds mat!!

Glad PCM isnt afraid to compete against anyone!!! We all know PCM loves competition. Heard it all before. Worlds will be here soon enough for PCM to show what they got :)

Technically, they've gone against both Brandon and Smoed already. They have a higher raw score than Smoed at Spirit Sports (the last time they competed against one another), and come second to Brandon by 4 points at Cheersport with 2 bobbles.

I totally understand just wish they could have competed in Dallas. Like I said before good luck at Worlds :)

OK....I know that and I agree...but that suggestion was crazy....I just will never prefer a team that is perfect at Worlds doing single fulls over a team that has majority doubles and makes a mistake...if we award the lesser team always because they took the safe route...the sport stalls...thats all....of course all of our teams strive for difficulty and perfection...but I would much rather see someone go for it than be safe...again...maybe it's me
thank you :D...same to you

So technically even with PCM having a higher raw score they didnt beat Smoed and second to somebody by 4 points (at NCA for example) means you werent even close. So what does that matter. Just sayin?

So technically even with PCM having a higher raw score they didnt beat Smoed and second to somebody by 4 points (at NCA for example) means you werent even close. So what does that matter. Just sayin?
To US, it shows that we can compete. We didn't beat Smoed because of day 2 errors. 4 points at Cheersport standards are incredibly close. Our coaches find that validation enough considering we can't afford to go to Dallas. We don't need yours. We went to Atlanta for the experience, not really expecting much in return. We go to WORLDS to blow everyone's socks off. We feel like we have competed against the two best teams, and done fairly well. We shocke everyone at Spirit Sports, some people on here practically choking at the fact that were first Day 1. We've competed, came second to both, but, we've had errors. That's all we wanted to know.

Back