All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if only every team would hit, then we could see where they really stand.

Unfortunately that will never happen
frown.png

I'm pulling for Panthers. They've always been one of my favorite teams, ever.

Fire and Ice 5 alarm should be good come worlds. they did well the second day of indy, and they're definitely going to progress between now and then. I think they'll be pretty competitive.

1. Texas Lonestar (Very strong tumbling; Inconsistent Stunting)
2. Maryland Twisters Weather Girls (Haven't competed yet to be considered a major threat to teams forms months ago)
3. East Celebrity Elite (Great team however some of the stronger players might be crossovers to coed)

i am not 100 percent positive about this but im pretty sure that ece only has one girl crossingg over from coed but she is only filling in right noww b.c she hasnt been on the team all season

Hello Everyone,

So I have a question. How much does the dance in the routine play into scoring? And has anyone seen a dance that kind of really kills?

Here's the link to the Small Senior AG scoresheet: http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds Documents /Worlds_ 2011_All Girl_ L5 Club_ Divisions.pdf

Dance/Choreography is worth 60 points or 20% of the overall. Breakdown:

Dance: 30 points (15 for execution and 15 for difficulty = 10% of overall)
Formations/Transitions: 20 points (10 points execution/10 points difficulty, for overall routine choreography but no doubt affected by the dance choreo)
Overall: 10 points toward overall routine chore, but again affected by the dance at least in part

I don't have any doubt Orange will finish in the Top at Worlds if not take home another globe but how can you say your predictions are based on consistency and ability to hit the routine when Orange has had a less than perfect showing so far. I know they usually don't peak until NCA but I was just wondering how they fit into your "criteria" ?

ECE Small Senior only had one girl from Senior Coed helping out for 2 comps because a girl was injured. The injured girl is back and there are no other crossovers from Senior Level 5 teams. I think ECE will do well at Worlds!

there isnt a video out of them. hard to make predictions on a team that hasnt really been seen

I got a chance to see Just Cheer at Spirit of Hope a few weekends ago and they won the small senior division and a partial paid bid! I feel they've always been a very clean team however I feel they have stepped up their difficulty from past seasons. I hope a video surfaces soon!!!

Back