All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small senior is PACKED this year! It's always my favorite division (being a part of it, not biased haha)! I've wanted cali to win for the last like 3 years, they have always had the talent, but this year..WOW. I really think they can do it. I hate doing predictions because you never know who is going to pull what at worlds but...
Top 10 for me.
1.CALI!
2. Panthers
3.Rays.
4. CEA
5. Cheerforce
6.Suns ( I hope top 3 for them, they are f!erce)
7.Orlando
8. Cheer Express
9.ECE
10. CJA/Pacific Coast Magic/Macs.

Orlando has changed a lot, I can't wait to see it. They may move up.
I wanted to add MD twisters but I never saw them so I can't judge that.
&&

CALI-FREAKING-FORNIA Lady Bullets, FTW.
can't wait to see what they come up with.

I don't care who comes in 2nd-10th, but CALI is my number one pick for this division. They would've beat Orange last year if they hit clean IMO. No disrespect to Orange, cuz they are just flawless:) I think Suns will be up there though, for sure!

I feel like cali wouldve done a lot better if they wouldve kept the same routine they had at nca imo.

Many amazing teams in this divison...Panthers, CEA, Rays, Cali, Suns to name a few..lol!! and then we get to throw MD Twisters in too.....Its hard to pick a winner. Im so excited to watch this divison this year...I just cant wait!!!

Suns are a great team, but for some reason I'm just not as obsessed as everyone else. IMO they don't have anything that sets them apart from the rest of the pack. Great stunts, yes, but they're not superclean like orange and they don't have the off the charts tumbling of cali or panthers. I'm leaning more towards CEA and Cheerforce being in the top 5.

Suns are a great team, but for some reason I'm just not as obsessed as everyone else. IMO they don't have anything that sets them apart from the rest of the pack. Great stunts, yes, but they're not superclean like orange and they don't have the off the charts tumbling of cali or panthers. I'm leaning more towards CEA and Cheerforce being in the top 5.

my thoughts exactly.

My team CC Champs is in it as well, also 40 other teams so far with a bid. It'll be a tough division... by far!!! I'm looking foward to going to worlds 2011 :D

I must say, tumbling is really going to be what separates WC Suns from the rest of the pack because they really don't have lots of doubles compared to teams like Cali that have majority of team throwing! Suns have like 1 standing 3 to double and a few straight running doubles from what I remember.

Definitely agreed about suns and their tumbling but there is something about this team that makes you want to love them. Seeing a video doesn't come close to seeing them live. I'm really pulling for them to make top 5. This division is so exciting this year with soo many talented teams. Worlds is going to be a great show!!
smile.png

Suns you're hot, wow who knew it?!

Back