All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CJA is an amazing team. They are great and they were perfectly clean and strong at Atlantic City which was, I think their 2nd time out. Very Talented very clean team amazing skills. Too bad Suns had some minor problems their first time out and a sf on day 1 at Atlantic City. Since then Suns has been on fire. I'm honestly not putting either in the top 3 because you never know & who are we to say, but wouldn't it be nice to see CJA and Suns there!

CJA is an amazing team. They are great and they were perfectly clean and strong at Atlantic City which was, I think their 2nd time out. Very Talented very clean team amazing skills. Too bad Suns had some minor problems their first time out and a sf on day 1 at Atlantic City. Since then Suns has been on fire. I'm honestly not putting either in the top 3 because you never know & who are we to say, but wouldn't it be nice to see CJA and Suns there!

Well, CJA wasn't perfectly clean at that comp and they almost had a fall on day one and a bobble on day 2, but that's old news already.

Seeing CJA and Suns in the top 10 would be great! Jersey Pride...Now that sounds good to me :)

The other teams are lucky you need 5+ members on a team , or else I would singlehandedly win worlds. Just me nbd.

cali alll the way they are so gonna win this year. with their awesome tumbling amazing flexibility and there awesome dance routine... cali ladys show em how its done

I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say Champion Cheer Heat as a dark horse.

Champion Cheer Heat is pretty solid this year. They can match the "big dogs" in several categories on the scoresheet.

NCA will give us a sneak peak at what worlds will look like so maybe our predictions will become more narrow then but we all know that a team that everyone expects to win can go to a competition and bomb. The team who will win this division is the one with the most fight and drive.

I didn't know Platinum Athletics had another level 5 team other then small coed!?!

We dont. We started out the season with a Small Senior 5 AND Small Limited Coed 5- but due to commitment level of the team being low, it wasnt working out. Probably would have been a worlds contender as far as just getting a bid, but it was a pretty new team. Lots of people that have never cheered. Tumbling was there, stunts were definatley not! Hopefully next year we can break out two level 5 teams.

ETA: Members of Small Senior 5 were moved to our Senior 4 team...and some we made room for on Coed 5

Back