All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE the small senior teams this year. They are all so fierce and can work those dances. I'm sure a lot of people are saying who will win based off of who they personally like, but even though I am a CEA fan, their routine this year shows so much promise to finally get that number 1 spot. Cali's set up is a little weird but a great routine and Orange is still as sharp as ever. The top 3 spots are up for grabs, but ever since last year I've had a soft spot for Cheerforce Diamondz<3

Realistically though, it'll be a battle between Sharks and Lady Bullets. Sorry Orange, this year was meant for another team.

It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. So many teams have the potential to be the World Champion however what is different about Worlds is that there isn't a rubric. According to the powers that be at the USASF the team with the most difficulty and well executed routine will win. As we've seen thus far some of the top teams have skills, and others have technique, and some have both. I think it's fair to say that what won at NCA is not necessarily what will win at Worlds. I think were all going to be shocked at the outcome and I wish everyone the best of luck. I'm looking forward to a great show!

I think Cheerforce Diamondz have the potential to win this year, I feel like they have been over looked because of their lack of consistency this year.. But Cheerforce showed how great they can look in NCA even though they fell.
i love diamondz. but i hope theyre going to change the jump section.

Didnt know where to put this question but its about cali sm senior.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k92NyXycreM&feature=related
Does anyone know if cali is holding back on tumbling cos they have double doubles and at least 3 full punch doubles?
wouldnt surprise me. at the beginning of the season i remember someone saying they had 18 doubles. I wouldnt be surprised if we saw each one of them at worlds. westtt coast is taking overrr this year

i wouldn't mind if their are teams who tied from second to tenth with that caliber of these teams in small senior..

im definitely sure (if they hit) that top 3 will be (in any order)
panthers, orange and cali

but if any of them commit even a simple mistake any other teams will take over their place

It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out. So many teams have the potential to be the World Champion however what is different about Worlds is that there isn't a rubric. According to the powers that be at the USASF the team with the most difficulty and well executed routine will win. As we've seen thus far some of the top teams have skills, and others have technique, and some have both. I think it's fair to say that what won at NCA is not necessarily what will win at Worlds. I think were all going to be shocked at the outcome and I wish everyone the best of luck. I'm looking forward to a great show!

I don't know if I agree. I think NCA is a good indicator of the scoring/placements at Worlds. But absolutely I agree that technique/difficulty will not do it alone. Both are required at Worlds along with full team or close to full team skills.

Back