All-Star Small Senior World Champions 2012???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kingsley-s-nooo-o.gif

apparently there should be a form to fill out and be approved by admins before a thread can be posted. #sickofthisss

:help:

:banghead:

To actually answer as to who I WANT to win that would be Cali. Not because I think they "deserve" it over someone else but simply because I usually like their routines over the other teams. Of course I am not a World Judge and my opinion means nothing, but yeah that is who I want to win Small Senior. Of course that could change once I actually see the routines .

Some of you fierceboard people are weird and over the top for no reason LOL! This is a forum and people are free to post what they want whether you care about it are not. Just simply look over it and don't comment instead of leaving childish and dumb remarks like elementary school kids! LMAO

ANYWAYS!!!! From what I've seen of Orange at practice I believe they will reclaim their title. THEY ARE NOT PLAYING WITH THESE KIDS THIS SEASON. Hint Hint: Their stunt sequence is something I've never seen competed and they will tumble all over your whole life!

Some of you fierceboard people are weird and over the top for no reason LOL! This is a forum and people are free to post what they want whether you care about it are not. Just simply look over it and don't comment instead of leaving childish and dumb remarks like elementary school kids! LMAO

ANYWAYS!!!! From what I've seen of Orange at practice I believe they will reclaim their title. THEY ARE NOT PLAYING WITH THESE KIDS THIS SEASON. Hint Hint: Their stunt sequence is something I've never seen competed and they will tumble all over your whole life!

If they are doing what i saw when i was there than id pretty much run and hide if i was in this division. Sooooo excited for them.

i would literally DIE if Orlando breaks top three this year. I think by now its absolutely no surprise that OA is my favorite gym, i miss my second family there.

I will say this though-

As much as these threads annoy me before about January, you get the most HILARIOUS pictures/vids to emphasize how annoyed we are. ALSO- consider this sunshine-and-rainbows-for-newbies peeps: every time one of these threads gets created unnecessarily, not only does God Kill a Kitten but also it clutters up the board. I don't like clutter. Nobody LIKES a messy room and nobody wants to be the person to have to clean it.

apparently there should be a form to fill out and be approved by admins before a thread can be posted. #sickofthisss

People should be free to express their opinions. If you want to start thread #1000 about "who will win worlds in ______" before anyone has even seen a team, you have that right. However, that free speech stuff goes both ways. If someone wants to express how tired they are of seeing the same thread topics over and over, they have that right also.

Back