All-Star Small Senior World Champions 2012???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

<sigh> I will say the same thing I said last time someone posted a "Who will win Worlds?" thread and everyone freaked out.

First off...WHY does this bother y'all soooooooo much. I mean so. much. To the point that quite frankly

THIS PICTURE ----->:deadhorse: has been waaaaaaaaaaay more beaten to death than who will win worlds. OK, we get it. You've been on here a long time and are sick of seeing the same things. Well, some people have NOT been on here forever and want to talk about it. If you've been on here that long that you are absolutely bananas about people posting something you've already read, then maybe YOU should spend less time on Fierceboard. Just sayin' ...

Second off...if you're so sick of this, then I ask: What would YOU like to talk about? Because the reason I've stopped posting as often is because I was bored to tears. I don't like Harry Potter, so I don't want to talk about that. But I could go days without seeing a new topic on here. This would lead me to believe that there aren't a lot of new topics. So if you are this upset -->:banghead: about people posting the same things over and over, for the love of GOD will you please post something new and interesting that we can all discuss that we've never discussed before??? If you don't have anything new and interesting, then we have to either talk about the same old stuff or stop talking. Please choose.

And lastly...for everyone saying it's too early... I was here last season, and I have to say I don't know why it's too early. Because I'm pretty sure even AFTER Worlds half of the people on here hadn't seen the routines they were talking about. And most people on here (myself included) don't really know enough about scoresheets to determine who will win Worlds just from seeing a routine. So it's really not too early - everyone is going to pick their favorites and stick with them no matter what their routines look like. Like I said last time, these girls could come out and do cartwheels and teddy bears and all we'd say is "Yeah...but they're gonna have all new stuff for Worlds. Watch and see!"

PS...Cali. Definitely. :D

People should be free to express their opinions. If you want to start thread #1000 about "who will win worlds in ______" before anyone has even seen a team, you have that right. However, that free speech stuff goes both ways. If someone wants to express how tired they are of seeing the same thread topics over and over, they have that right also.
agree, but i was saying that im sick of this, because of how everyone acts when an annoying thread is made, if you dont like the thread then leave it alone. my comment wasnt aimed at the creator but more to the ppl commenting.

agree, but i was saying that im sick of this, because of how everyone acts when an annoying thread is made, if you dont like the thread then leave it alone. my comment wasnt aimed at the creator but more to the ppl commenting.

So basically you are posting about how annoyed you are by people who post about how annoyed they are.

:help:

:banghead:

To actually answer as to who I WANT to win that would be Cali. Not because I think they "deserve" it over someone else but simply because I usually like their routines over the other teams. Of course I am not a World Judge and my opinion means nothing, but yeah that is who I want to win Small Senior. Of course that could change once I actually see the routines .
they are gonna be good...:)

Back