All-Star Smoed Esp 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay first of all I love how this show displays a team with real skills and actually shows the skills, while still having all the entertaining stuff (thats why I absolutely hate all the other cheer shows, its all drama no skill) and second, I thought Kiara was a senior, but obviously not, so what grade is she in?

ALSO. they must have preformed their showcase multiple times. in the video one of the twins (i know they aren't actually twins i just dont know their names :oops:) but in this video of their full performance, everything hits..

i should be an investigator

I think in the video she fell while warming up.

Okay first of all I love how this show displays a team with real skills and actually shows the skills, while still having all the entertaining stuff (thats why I absolutely hate all the other cheer shows, its all drama no skill) and second, I thought Kiara was a senior, but obviously not, so what grade is she in?
I believe she is a Junior.

yeah i was kind of wondering why it took that long to go through all that.. in my gym if you dont have a waiver you dont practice whatsoever, not at the end of the summer you sign a waiver. if he would have got hurt during the summer, wouldnt cali have been fully responsible for his injuries?
I think he didn't need a parents signature b/c he was 18, but then they "found out" he was 17 and he did need it. But then it turned out he was 18 the whole time.

I am hoping everyone will share and help promote this show. They won't always do it on Smoed, but they are at least telling our All Star story in a better way than the other cheer shows. They told us they will bring it to network if it get enough views. As a favor, will you please help us promote it so people can see that cheer is a sport filled with real ATHLETES? Thanks :)

this show is showing the "true" allstars feel its not cheer perfection there really arent any parents involved its what the athletes do at practice and getting ready for a competition. I love this show and cant wait for more ! wish it was a tv show

Back