All-Star Smoed Esp 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dangit. I wanted to be like "Ooh! I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me!" And then, when everyone's like "Who, Mamarazzi, who?!?" I'd be like "You'll see in Episode 3. Mwahahahahaaaa..." And I'd get a big laugh out of it.
Thanks for ruining my moment of almost evil joy.
Sorweeeee! If you have any other insides feel free to share!

Can I ask a question that robertscianna or jenee_12 would know best. With Robert being in the routine for that showcase, and shown in clips throughout the episode, why was the focus still on finding a new boy? Not trying to stir up drama or call anyone out, I'm genuinely curious what the situation was here if it still seems like the team was desperately in need of a boy, when the boy that would eventually fill that spot was already there?

I am hoping everyone will share and help promote this show. They won't always do it on Smoed, but they are at least telling our All Star story in a better way than the other cheer shows. They told us they will bring it to network if it get enough views. As a favor, will you please help us promote it so people can see that cheer is a sport filled with real ATHLETES? Thanks :)

How much is "enough views"? Because I'll watch this show all day, everyday, if it means that Allstar cheerleading of this caliber will be shown on television.

chyeeaaa69 I understand that it looks weird. The truth is we went about 10 days with Diego (Eddie's college boy), Robert arrived I think the practice before the showcase. It is really quite a job for the show to try and piece it together in 7-9 minute episodes. It was a while ago so even I forget the exact day some things happened. I think they are doing a great job though:) Thanks for asking though.

i love the episodes, but i wish they were so much longer! :)

Have they officially replaced Clinton on the team?

I love how Kiara proves that you don't need to self advertise yourself to still be well known. She is well known for the right reasons, for her skills. Werk
Kiara is unbelievably talented but she didn't exactly try to go under the radar. She appeared on the Ellen Show, models for GK, and has been used by numerous times magazines. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be recognized, but I think she did about the same amount of self promoting as a lot of other cheerlebrities. The only difference I see is that she was famous before twitter and Instagram were huge.

Kiara is unbelievably talented but she didn't exactly try to go under the radar. She appeared on the Ellen Show, models for GK, and has been used by numerous times magazines. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be recognized, but I think she did about the same amount of self promoting as a lot of other cheerlebrities. The only difference I see is that she was famous before twitter and Instagram were huge.
Kiara did a lot of that stuff when she was a world championship power tumbler and companies asked her. She is the most humble teammate, really:)

Kiara did a lot of that stuff when she was a world championship power tumbler and companies asked her. She is the most humble teammate, really:)
I agree. Everytime I have ever talked to her or see her on any type of media she does seem very sweet and very humble. I love Kiara, she was one of the first cheerlebrities I looked up to, and i still do. I don't think self promotion is a bad thing. She didn't do anything I wouldn't have done if I had her skills. I just don't think she is an example of getting noticed without any promotion. Amanda Graceffa? Yes.

okay i have a question that i think if anyone will know itll be jenee_12 since shes her teammate.. this isnt meant to be rude at all, but the really tall backspot that was on lady bullets last year, at worlds both 2011 and 2012 she NEVER tucked in her jumps to back. i know it isnt because she cant because shes done it before, AND has a standing full and double.. is there a reason behind that? I've been curious for SO long

This is an awesome show, but would we like it the same if not such a famous team or program?
Nope.

BUT I am sure glad they picked Smoed! I love this team! I just love their routines. Very innovative. I love solid technique and combining elite skills with a new twist. I am seriously captivated by their progressive choreography.

Back