All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"can it be we stayed away too long? people talking smack, this is our house, our division, baby guess whose back, and so you know its time to win, we refuse to take a loss, veterans up in this game, for 2o years long!!!"

ok, i might be a little late because i didnt take the time to read the previous ten pages, but that cheer athletics panther voice over in the beginning that says " looking at you looking at me looking at us with the trophy" or something like that, isnt that from a song? except the trophy part of course

ok, i might be a little late because i didnt take the time to read the previous ten pages, but that cheer athletics panther voice over in the beginning that says " looking at you looking at me looking at us with the trophy" or something like that, isnt that from a song? except the trophy part of course

It's in Nelly- Just a Dream
"I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me. Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?"
So I'm guessing that's where they got the idea from :)

Yes Nelly. The voice over is - "i was thinking bout her, thinking of me, thinking bout us, with a trophy, started as a dream, now its panther reality." I always love CA voiceovers!

"can it be we stayed away too long? people talking smack, this is our house, our division, baby guess whose back, and so you know its time to win, we refuse to take a loss, veterans up in this game, for 2o years long!!!"
Who's music is this one in?

GA Semi- Welcome to the game, let me be the first to welcome you, this is our house ,we must protect this house! activate domination sequence, hold onto your seats 3,6,9,12 the dirty dozen GEORGIA

Rockstar Killers- Listen up haters run and tell your friends that we're about to kill it once again

WCSS- When we take the stage we come alive shooting stars give up NEVER we survive!
ACE Warriors- There ain't never been a warrior like me I represent the A-C-E!

UA Legacy- Lemme hear SCREAM... ULTIMATE!!

WCSS: When we take. the stage. we come. alive. shooting stars give up NEVER we survive!
Senior Elite: The ladies you adore, back for one more. senior elite, evolution complete.
F5: There's no stopping what twisters came to do. F.......5........is after you!
Georgia Louies: We're not done, so keep on having fun. Who's your number 1? Louis Vuitton.
Georgia Valentinos: Valentinos steppin bold, look alive we're taking gold, please don't try to act like you didn't get told.
Georgia D&G: G.....A.......all day, we just blew your dreams away. Smack em down, thats what we did, you best respect them dolce kids..
Georgia Cocos: Here's a question: should we steal the show? No one says no.....to a Coco! and You're just coocoo for cocos!

And number one favorite:
Georgia Gucci: For the victory, that's how we play. Oh my gosh, oh my GA. This is going down, all you haters step aside, and as we told you last year, LEGENDS NEVER DIE! Georgia

'cant you see the ring looks beter on me!'
'dont hate it lets not forget , who owns the throne! STARS!;
'these are the ladies of louisville,allgirl were back for the fight .national champ we gun run this town tonight!'
& here are some from music in my gym
spirit factory purple has;
'whats your favorite color! mine is purple!'
'purples what i want & purples what i need'
spirit factory is back&on fire the ladies of purple are taking you higher!
spirit factory pink has ;
'the glitz,the glamour is senior pink
spirit factory turquoise has;
'yeah its t-u-r-q-u-o-i-s-e'
the rumors are true stand up & make some noise, jersey girls united now spirit factory turquoise!
<3

senior eliteee <3
"the world has been marked theres an x on the globe now and forever we own the thrown"
"believe it? you better know it"
"cant you see the ring looks better on me!"
"the ladies you adore back for one more senior elite evolution complete"
"one more time were x'in you out"
"im taking back whats mine one more time!"

if you cant tell im a teal fann :)

Back