All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BRING BACK THE GIRLS ! I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned it but I don't feel like reading the whole thread again. :) I also love the end of CEA jr elite mustangs: We got one word for you: REPEAT !

"Rockets know we got it baby, cause we're the best. R to the O, C to the K, E to the ETS."
"Aviator Allstars we're coming after you, it's Carolina's finest and it's only.year.2."
"G-L-I-D-E-R-S....Aviator Gliders..NO CONTEST!"
"It's no longer a secret, the rumors are true. National Champions Aviator junior 2."
"If you think you got it, then bring it to the floor...but you ain't got it like we got it we're Aviator senior co-ed 4"
"Hold up, wait a minute! BOMBERS put that boom in it!"
"Hey e'rebody, the show is about to start. National Champions that's who we are. Aviator Jets"
"Announcing the winner. Who could it be? The ladies of Aviator..youth 3."
"Ain't no way you can catch a jet them downtown niqqas ain't ready yet, Aviators got the beat to rock the whole world, ain't nobody do it like an uptown girl."
"Once again back it's the incredible. Aviator Co-Ed 4."
"You're not my competition, you're just stuck in my division."
(AVIATOR ROCKETS WINNER OF CHEERSPORT NATIONALS ATLANTA 2011 IN THE LARGE SENIOR CO-ED DIVISION!) CHECK US OUT ;)

But when you're out on the floor, you represent your team and your organization. I understand that the girls and guys on these teams are nice kids, but the image portrayed by some of these comments say otherwise. You have to remember that people judge your character (or the character of your program) by the image you present. Personally, I would just rather not have that kind of negativity. There is definitely a way to get across your kick booty-ness without bashing someone else (even if you don't call them out by name).
While I understand that your represent your gym, there's really nothing the kids on floor can do about their music. They didn't write it, and they probably didn't know it was going to say that until they heard it at practice. So really its more of a testament to the coaches (who may not have know about it either) and they guy who did the music.

All of CEA- The World has been marked, there's an X on the globe. Now and forever we own the throne.
Stingray Allstars Smoke- To all my competition, sit down and take some notes. Go home read what you wrote. Performance time, lots of hope, best of wishes -Smoke.
This ones older but it's one of my favorites, Louisville Coed from 2009 or 2010- Put your hands up for the famed, the critically acclaimed, six years undisputed, champions of the game. I also really like three from our music this year:
Cheer Challenge Allstars is takin' you high with V E L O C I T Y
CCA back on top, you know we never stop, got my swag on lock
We're not here for the fame, we're here for the win. Let the reign of a champion, begin.

OOOOH someone had their bowl of FIERCE-O's today!
grab your phone, call your friends, ODYSSEY is back again. 1st place you should've known, welcome to the O-ZONE <3
O-D,O-D-Y,O-D-Y-S-S-E-Y, let's GO! BIG O.
-world cup odyssey <3

" We got y'all spinning and twisting it up Weathegirls tell me wassup! Twisters here, Twisters there, Twister sightings everywhere "

" Twisters let's go! Go ahead and watch us watch us, yes we look so fierce fierce, clap it up now kick it higher, Weather Girls are so on fire! Step to us, don't think so girl I'll twist you, you, and you, and you. Brrrrrrkack sha shawam!! "

Maryland Twister Weathergirls
" Twisters let's go! Go ahead and watch us watch us, yes we look so fierce fierce, clap it up now kick it higher, Weather Girls are so on fire! Step to us, don't think so girl I'll twist you, you, and you, and you. Brrrrrrkack sha shawam!! "
Georgia
"can it be we stayed away too long? people talking smack, this is our house, our division, baby guess whose back, and so you know its time to win, we refuse to take a loss, veterans up in this game, for 2o years long!!!"
Gym tyme pink
Allow me to reintroduce myself
Tick tock tick tock
Do you know what time it is?
It's a quarter past you and a crown past you, cro-cro-crown past you
step aside real ladies coming thorough
don't be jealous, aint nothing new.
I understand now girl, I would hate me too.
Brandon
Always bet on black baby

Back