All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im going to sound really dumb but my favorite is not from this year, but im seriously thinking about putting this voiceover on a shirt.
"The best thing about a star is the way it twinkles"
WC twinkles

The word around town is that we're here to take you down, you can call us greedy but we just want your crown- TGi6
Bring back the girls- WCSS
this is our black this is our blue it's a fact we're better than you- CA wonderkatz
serving fierce serving fame one more time scream our name- fame super seniors
Do you hear that, that's the sound of you gagging- TGi5
Round and round that globe goes where it stops nobody know 2 0 double 1 back for another one workingggg done.- BSB
knick knack paddy whack beat us you can try but the lesson here is loud and clear we're fire FLIPPIN flies- Matrix Fierflies ( love the hair flips too they are adorable)

I have to say I loved our Voice over's this year!

"It's Over I'm Sorry to Say, the Time has Come to Set the Trophy Away!"
"My Year has Come and Thats a Fact, It's Time to Shine in the Red and the Black!"
"Trophies Mine, Jackets Mine, You Want a Piece of Me Step in Line!"
"The Titles Mine, Once Again, Check the Scores...10"
"Can't Beat Me Once, Can't Beat Me Twice, Oh My That Jackets Gonna Feel Nice!"

Dedication, loyalty, what's the definition? Just add another ring to our worlds recognition.

Kentucky Allstars Cats

Top Gun I5: I could tell you want my ring
but just so you know...
jealousy is an ugly thing
Jealous. World. Jealous. Champion.
Don't hate me, don't hate me

F5: Welcome back ladies! Don't get it twisted!

(biased)
Cheer Alliance Pumas: black and gold, respect the name, we're here to reign

From my gym:
"The future of tomorrow, the stars of today, y o u t h 4!"
"You better get this through your head, you obviously didnt hear what we said, dont under estimate the power of RED"
"Dont you know texas girls rule the worlds"
"You know we came here to win, simple plain, texas cheer, we run this game"

Other gyms:
"yo haters, right back at cha"
"now and forever, ever we own the thrown"
"just call us your quad squad"
"whos last place. tag not it"

Your epic fails have been erased, its a wrap girl fifififi fix your face-Matrix Allstars Shimmer

In case we never meet again please be sure to tell your friend, twilight dolls just own the mat haters you can fierceboard that-Matrix Allstars Twilight

The world has been marked theres an X on the globe now and forever we own the throne-CEA Senior Elite

Your epic fails have been erased, its a wrap girl fifififi fix your face-Matrix Allstars Shimmer

In case we never meet again please be sure to tell your friend, twilight dolls just own the mat haters you can fierceboard that-Matrix Allstars Twilight

The world has been marked theres an X on the globe now and forever we own the throne-CEA Senior Elite

love the 2nd one!

Back