OT So Fuller House???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just finished. Still cheesy and ridiculous but my inner 90s kid loved every second of it. Especially the not-so-subtle digs at the Olsens.

Oh and the Chmerkovskiy brothers was a nice surprise. Don't know how I missed that they were doing a cameo.

ETA I love Max. He might be my favorite character. Such a cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I watched 2 episodes this morning and I couldn't do it.

It was sad and awkward to watch

And Stephanie talking about clubs...all I could think about was her real life drug addiction

Nick and Alex being so dense and dumb annoyed me during the first episode

I refuse to believe they Kimmy's quirkiness hasn't matured in 20 + years. Still quirky , sure but she was like obnoxiously too much like her teenage self

The whole way the portrayed DJ needing help was also annoying (and privileged ).

I don't know if I'll bother finishing it.

Also Stephanie and that baby are the best actors. For whatever that's worth.

The acting is terrible overall.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm like halfway through this show and it's enjoyable! Its not amazing but its fun and lighte hearted and easy to binge watch. I had zero expectations for it so I think that's the key to liking it. I really enjoyed seeing Val and Maks on there hamming it up :)

Its so weird seeing them all grown up though because they still kinda look 16ish but less awkward. The actress who plays kimmy gibbler throws me off everytime. In some shots she looks 28 and in others she looks her actual age. Also thank God stephanie didn't keep that awful English accent past the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

I wish they did something with substance with Joeys character though. It's like he hasn't matured in the 20+ years they've been "living". I get that being the grown child is his thing but like it's kind of old. That's my only complaint I think. The golden puppies make it better though.

It's so cute! I loved Maks and Val being on the one episode, and the little boy with the puppies all over him- I want to be paid to do that!

The first "episode" appeared to be more of a reunion show then an actual episode. The further in you get the better it gets.
As someone who grew up with this as "must see TV" I loved every minute of it. It's definitely more "milk and cookies" then even stuff on the Disney channel (kids weren't overly snotty, there was no underlying current of making adults look like morons, ect). It was a throw back to a time when what you see on prime time today was considered cable material.

If I see one more person on Facebook post the "Donald Trump" line I'm going to lose it. I don't even like Trump! (and my boss contributed to this and I think it's the best thing ever.)

Like literally all I know about this show is that they mock Donald Trump a lot and also shade Mary Kate and Ashley.

Last edited:
I finally finished it up and definitely think Max is the breakout star of the entire series. I don't think I would watch anymore though, there were more cringe worthy moments for me than ones I liked. I also really disliked most of the first episode---I know they needed a plot line but I felt DJ came off as an entitled brat and that kinda colored my glasses for the rest of the series. I actually liked Kimmie and Stephanie's characters a lot, but I felt like they forced the diversity role of Fernando and Ramona a bit too much. Like, yes you added diversity to a totally white cast, BUT maybe not make everyone else aware that you're doing it so we know you're doing it next time? Ramona was likable, Fernando was a walking stereotype and I couldn't enjoy any scene he was in.

Back