Sassy, mildly cocky, ya know. :)
don't know if any of these help but they came to mind :):

Automatic - Nicki Minaj
Don't Hold Your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
Now I'm That Chick - Livvi Franc Ft. Pitbull
Rockstar 101 - Rihanna
Vanity - Christina Aguilera
We Own The Night - Andrea Rosario

My team needs something big and kind of amazing for our pyramid. Nothing like Whitney/Celine though. Ideas?

if I was a coach my routine would probably be full of showtunes! hahaha an entire routine with only songs from musicals <3 defying gravity from wicked for stunts, something from hairspray for dance, maybe supercalifragilisticexpialidocious for something.... a little mulan, lion king, and enchanted?
I coach a middle school team, and I used Defying Gravity for stunts last year! The girls weren't too excited when they first heard it, but it definitely grew on them. They danced to Fame, tumbled to You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray, and I used You're the One That I Want from Grease for jumps.

I coach a middle school team, and I used Defying Gravity for stunts last year! The girls weren't too excited when they first heard it, but it definitely grew on them. They danced to Fame, tumbled to You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray, and I used You're the One That I Want from Grease for jumps.
I love you!

We danced to ladie's choice from hairspray my first year cheering :D I posted a video in the senior 2 thread.... Probably my favorite music ever!!

Back